The New KICentral.com T-Shirt Now Available!

Dane

I kind of like the idea of putting the names on the back of the shirts, but the more I think about it the more I think I would rather put my member number on the back, since I have a pretty cool member number or at least I've always thought that I do. Plus it would save time and money as I would only need to iron three things on each.

Clerk: What can I do for you?

Me: Six sevens, please.

LMH, your design looks great on the yellow tank top.

Chase, your design looks great on the blue tank top.

Great.. now I don't know which one to buy. :lol:

I know what to do. Order one of each :) .

Also, if very few people like LMHConcepts' design, then how did it win?. If you guys don't like the design, then why vote for it? I personally like it.

I ordered the white tank with Chase's design on it (for now). I will likely order one of LMH's shirts later, as several things are coming up that require me to spend money, therefore I must save. I did go for the 4-6 day shipping, just to make sure it gets here in time for RWW.. that economy shipping can sometimes be a little questionable.

I'm not putting my username on either shirt, because it seems I am immediately recognized without it. :lol:

They aren't user names (but one :)), mainly, they're attraction names, some are shows, some are food, some are adjectives, and some are numbers. Everything relates to KI in a way. Some more clearly than others.

They aren't user names (but one :)), mainly, they're attraction names, some are shows, some are food, some are adjectives, and some are numbers. Everything relates to KI in a way. Some more clearly than others.

You know what the weird thing is? I started writing something very similar--not for the t-shirt design contest but just for the fun of it. It's basically a parody of the song "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel, only I changed all of the things to Kings Island related things. Perhaps I gave you the idea subliminally when we met on opening day...several days before either one of us even knew about the t-shirt contest. :lol:

By the way I do plan on posting the song when it's completed. I've hit a bit of a snag becuase I'm just plain running out of references. (I think I'll study your design for some ideas.) From the original song, I haven't written anything past "Belgians in the Congo."

Edited by gabelogan99

I ordered mine (Chase's design on a white tank) around 5:30 pm on Tuesday, and opted for the 4-6 day shipping. It was here when I got home around 3:30 pm today.

Not only did it get here faster than I could blink, it's EXACTLY as pictured, it's a perfect fit, and it looks great!

Thanks again, KICentral! :D

Edited by gigacoaster2k

I am hoping that my shirts will be at home waiting for me when I get there. My only worry is the fit.

Giga - I know that you're smaller than I am, but would you tell me what size you ordered, since you said it was a perfect fit? I'm hoping that you got a small because I ordered a medium, hoping...

Giga - I know that you're smaller than I am, but would you tell me what size you ordered, since you said it was a perfect fit? I'm hoping that you got a small because I ordered a medium, hoping...

I ordered a juniors size medium. I could squash into a juniors size small if I tried, but I'd probably rip it. :lol:

A medium is more flattering and comfortable for me. Take that with a grain of salt though.. everyone's body is different.

Kids sizes aren't available at the moment, but it shouldn't be too hard for Dane to add them. I've never run a cafepress store, but from what I understand it's just a few clicks to add an additional item to the store.

Just ordered one of each shirt. Had to pay the extra $1.75 for standard shipping in order to guarantee its arrival in time (with economy it was estimated that they'd arrive 3-6 days after the event...).

As far as the shipping charges - blame UPS for that. If everyone would use Priority Mail instead of UPS, things would be much cheaper :P

^^So goofy, would you be permitted, if I asked, to tell me about your D-back rides pre-KI's open? I mean, there's nothing special about riding Diamondback anymore, ya know?!

One of my friends who works in security got 36 rides on employee preview day.

I ordered a juniors size medium. I could squash into a juniors size small if I tried, but I'd probably rip it. :lol:

A medium is more flattering and comfortable for me. Take that with a grain of salt though.. everyone's body is different.

I was worried about the Juniors part... I guess I'll just wait and see. Mabye they have an exchange policy if it doesn't fit.

Here is the return and exchange policy from CafePress:

CafePress.com offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all products. If you would like to return or exchange an item, please contact us to fill out a request form, and we will send you an RMA and instructions on how to send the item(s) back. Shipping charges are not refundable.

Returns & Exchanges

I just got my black shirt with the iChase design! I love it! May be at the park this weekend but I am not sure. But if I am I will have on my shirt! I don't have my iron on letters yet but those should be bought some time soon.

Thanks iChase for this great design!

My shirts are on the way. Haven't decided if I'm going to do iron-on letters or not. I've considered just finding one of those stick-on "Hello, My Name Is..." name-tags instead, but I should be fairly easy to spot. I'll be wearing a red, white and black Cincinnati Bearcats hat with a gray bearcat on the left side and "Bearcats Cincinnati" on the brim.

I just purchased my gf and my shirts. She got the pink tank top with Chase's design and I got the White fitted shirt with Chase's design on it. I had o pay for the premium shipping for them to arrive on time for RWW. So all in all I paid exactly $50 for the two shirts.

LMH, your design looks great on the yellow tank top.

Chase, your design looks great on the blue tank top.

Great.. now I don't know which one to buy. :lol:

LOL i agree with LMH's looking good on the yellow tank :) thats what i'm going to order here in a few weeks, but i think CHase's looks better on the Pink, the colors pop more :P but i opted for the fitted shirt in white, cuz it'll work better with my name on it... hopefully... if i can fit the whole darned thing on it

I ordered last night and they are giving a free upgrade. If you pay for standard shipping they give you 2 day delivery and "ensure" (not guarantee) that it will arrive by Fri.

I finally got around to ordering mine today with my RWW tickets (yay blow a whole paycheck in 10 minutes!!) I rawk :P But i did the standard shipping that's guarenteed before Mothers Day, and it told me i'd have it by Friday, and I figured that would be safe, since everyone else has seemed to get theirs in plenty of time!

excitement!! *squeee* lol