Thank you.

gigacoaster2k

Last year, I posted something about lighting up the poorly lit walkways at night. There was a rather long stretch of dark, unlit walkway between Action Zone and International Street last year, and it made me nervous. I noticed this year that this walkway, along with a few other walkways that were poorly lit last year, are now lit up at night.

I also posted a topic about the gift shop having very limited sizes of coaster apparel last year, and got quite a response from you all. I arrived at the DB Trading Post to see that there were a variety of sizes in the DB shirts. Not only that, but the first rider shirts were a variety of sizes. And furthermore, Kat noticed that the Thrillseekers shop had more sizes.

We really appreciate this. I really like that the park cares about what we think, and does their best to implement these ideas so that we are even happier customers.

Also, a kudos to the moderators for keeping this website friendly, spam free, and a fun place to post and make new friends. I realize I have been a bit of a pain in the neck lately as far as some of my posts (I tend to be quite opinionated, and I tend to type before I think sometimes). I don't think you guys get enough recognition for everything you do for us on the website.. your efforts are not unnoticed.

There was a rather long stretch of dark, unlit walkway between Action Zone and International Street last year, and it made me nervous.

As proof that you can't please everyone all the time...I think I know the stretch that you are talking about...and I have always liked that it was dark! :)

It doesn't bother me being dark, or lit.

I can understand some of the females feeling a little nervous about it though, so I have no problem with them putting light there.

Everyone should be able to feel safe, and comfortable while at the park.

I will add to what giga said. I had to go through that stretch one night last year. Being a female, it gave me the creeps even though there were several people around me (of course, that may have contributed to the wigging....) Glad to hear there are lights now. :)