IMPORTANT Information Regarding Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend

BoddaH1994

Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend is fast approaching! We hope to see as many of you there during the weekend of May 9th and 10th as possible. It'll be a great opportunity to put some names to some faces and have some good 'ol fashion Kings Island fun.

Please remember that you must have been a KICentral member before February 1st, 2009 in order to attender under the KICentral name. Also, KICentral members who wish to bring a guest may bring one (1) guest but they must purchase a ticket for them for $47.99, regardless of whether or not they have a season pass if they wish for their guests to participate. Please note that guest's tickets must be purchased at the time of the KICentral member's registration.

Remember that ALL who wish to participate must be registered before May 6th. The park will have a list of KICentral (and other accredited groups) members that have registered. There will be no on-site registration. ALL guests must present their e-ticket at the time of registration. No exceptions.

We hope to see you there!

Click here to visit the official Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend site!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: I thought people said you can be a member on OR before February 1st. Is this correct? I've heard yes and no. I need to be positive just in case I need to register for one of my accounts to other coaster enthusiast sites.

Quick question: I thought people said you can be a member on OR before February 1st. Is this correct? I've heard yes and no. I need to be positive just in case I need to register for one of my accounts to other coaster enthusiast sites.

The official site now says by February 1, which would include that day.