IMPORTANT Information Regarding Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend

BoddaH1994

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't reregister. I'm sure we can figure it out.

Ok, will do. It's not a problem.

And I guess I kind of take back what I said about not being able to find a member if all they give is their number. You can do it by using this link: http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showuser= (member number) And I did find the post where Dane said to put your member number in the box as opposed to your user name. He then went on to say that you don't need to put in either one as long as you put KICentral somewhere, whatever that means. (Although one would have to imagine that they would prefer at least something in that little box.) :unsure:

Edited by gabelogan99

After all of the topics of discussion on this event I don't think I have ever seen this question answered...can we expect an e-mail confirmation? I hate the uncertainty of not knowing if something is going to go wrong the morning of the event. Can anyone on the inside PLEASE get an answer for us?

Also...to anyone on the "inside" can we realistically expect anymore details than we already have about meals...I would like to pre-pay at the Backyard BBQ...but I don't want to do that if there is going to be something connected with the event.

Edited by standbyme

^^Actually, Ryan did say in the KIC News thread that the park is working to send out e-mail confirmations starting sometime this week...although, it is Thursday now and no e-mail as of yet!

While this event is no-doubt seeming chaotic, I do think in the end everything will work out, but potentially with the same (in)effectiveness as the First Ride Auction check-in :(

Will the check in end at some point or will it continue throughout the day for later arrivals? I realize that only the park would really know but I was hoping for someone who has participated in something like this before to throw their two cents in. I'm wondering because the chances of me getting there at 7:30 are slim to none.

Edited by Kawana

The weather report said it's a 60% chance of rain for the 9th.

I wouldn't rely on that too much just yet. A couple days ago they were saying 60% chance for the 2nd, and that's now dropped to 40%. It's really too early to accurately predict it at this point.

Will the check in end at some point or will it continue throughout the day for later arrivals? I realize that only the park would really know but I was hoping for someone who has participated in something like this before to throw their two cents in. I'm wondering because the chances of me getting there at 7:30 are slim to none.

I thought that was a huge screw up anyway! Sat ERT for The Beast starts at 7am and then below the ERT schedules it says that the parking lot and regristration will open at 7:30am. They need to get it together.

Probably a parent who is now disciplining the user for lending out his stuff...which got damaged in the process?

My parents didnt disapine me because it as my dads freind and i as going to do it the day that my dads freind needed my labtop and this is the only computer we have.