Kings Island lines compared to other parks

flightoffear1996

Universal IOA had some of the shorest lines I have ever seen when I went oin 1999 the year it opened. Most lines where under 5 minutes. Yes including IH and DD. The only line I had to wait for was JP and that is just because it was broken down half the day and the had to close it a few times due to bad weather.

i dont think Kings Island lines are bad at all.... Cedar Point lines are not bad at all.. they are longer, but they seem to move faster becuase of the live dj's that are around sometmes. i have to say that is truly my favorite part about CP... lets face it, Q-TV, or whatever they call it now just isnt cutting it anymore! Lets step up the ETertainment in lines to make them seem faster... what do you al think? :cowboy:

When I was younger I traveled across the U.S to California to see my aunt and uncle with my grandparents. On the way there, they stopped at any type of amusement park they could find, just to keep me entertained. Even though this was about 4 years ago, I still remember the fact of having to stand in line for hours, but at PKI , I stand there for usually an hour, or alittle under. For marchingband we went to Disney last year to be in the big 100th celebration parade and afterwards we got free time in the park, and I remember standing there so long that at times, you thought it wasnt worth it So I'd defintley have to say that I think PKI lines are shorter than most.

~*Antasia*~

One person's "bad" location is another's dream. Chicago is 10X more populated than Cincinnati, that translates to 10X more traffic, etc., and overcrowded everything...including Six Flags, where a bad hot dog you wait an hour for costs $5 and the lines are 3 hours long for everything.

PKI IS more of a local type park, that's why I prefer it. I'll take those 5 hours driving over standing in endless lines any day.