This Saturday

Creed Bratton

Hey, I'm headed to KI on Saturday, I think it's also Music in The Parks day....should I be worried? I'm planning on being there from 10-close....unfortunately I do not have a gold pass and I'm coming with my school.

What ride should I hit up first?

I'm planning on hitting DB after I ride a few rides.

What are the must rides this season?

Thanks for your help! :rolleyes:

welcome to the site chris ;) glad i got you sucked in :)of course you need to hit cortex ;) but make sure you get a couple rides in on DB. and wait til its dark to go ride Beast... trust me

Thanks Rachel! B) You did get me sucked in ;) I will of course check out the Cortex...is that a new ride? hehe! Nah Vortex is one of my favorites so I'll be riding that!

Anyone know how the SoB is this year?

What about FoF and Firehawk?

Hit other rides first and give it couple hours before you try Diamondback.The lines should be better by then.Get a gold season pass and get them ert is such great deal.

SOB is the same.The Beast seems better to me and yes do get a night ride it is a great.

FOF?Did i hear music the last time i rode it or is it just me?

^^The odd thing is, Diamondback's line has the potential to be small in the morning if the park progressively get busier as the day goes on, but that said, lines for Firehawk, FoF, Delirium, SOB, Invertigo, and Drop Tower will be the shortest in the morning!!

Last Saturday I hit up Firehawk, FoF, Delirium, SOB, and Invertigo all by 11:30 am, and while Diamondback's line also wasn't long then, the lines for the others did get a lot worse later while D-back still stayed managable for hours after that.