Flight of fear

Fear the Four

I used to strictly believe that any coaster than had an inversion had to have an otsr.

Come to think of it, Flight Deck would be even more fun without their otsr's. There may be a little more upper body movement but it would be interesting to see what that would feel like.

I used to strictly believe that any coaster than had an inversion had to have an otsr.

Come to think of it, Flight Deck would be even more fun without their otsr's. There may be a little more upper body movement but it would be interesting to see what that would feel like.

Due to almost all of the forces being down towards the floor of the car, you could easily ride Flight Deck with your hand up with absolutely no restraint and have no danger of falling out. I share your opinion that the OTSRs are nonsense there. A simple lap bar...or even just a seatbelt, would suffice if you have to have a restraint.

I'm pretty sure I only rode FOF twice with the OTSR. After the first time, I said not again... but then went with a friend that hadn't ridden it before and she talked me into it. I had never been so beaten up on a ride. I didn't ride it again until after the OTSR were replaced by the lapbars. I find it to be quite enjoyable now.

The ironic thing is, the Sky Rides and ferris wheels have the least amount of restraint, yet similar perils...I mean, the Indiana Beach one is still a little crazy if you ask me (although equally the most awesome!).

Does Superdooper Looper have seat belts at Hershey? I don't remember any, but unfortunately my ride count on that was unwantedly low since my girlfriend thought it was boring.