Cedar Point weekly poll on website

To me, Gemini only has one hill that gives good air time. Magnum is the easy winner for me, then Maverick, then Millie. I love Gemini's head-chopper, too. That thing scares me to death haha.

Gemini's first drop is a rarity in the coaster world to me. It is not that big but boy does it pack a punch. I voted Magnum, that coaster is truly one of the best ever and it does give MAD AIR TIME.

There is no question that Magnum is the airtime king in the park (and now that I take a step back and think about it, in the world or at least compared to every ride Ive ridden.) But I really dont understand the hate towards MF's air, sure its floater but you get some fantastic floater air on that first drop, the hills that transport you on and off Millennium Island and of course that one bit of ejector air right by the exit station. To me its #2.

#1 Magnum

#2 MF

#3 Blue Streak

#4 Gemini

#5 Maverick (which suffers for its OTSRs)

^Trust me, there's no hate for MF in me! Still my favorite ride. I love MF's air, especially on that first drop. Maverick is just insane though. The first and last camelbacks are out of control. The train flies over those hills. But overall it's still no Millie for me :)