friday the first of may

kittenpooh

I met alot of kic members and I just cant remember your names. I had an amazing time with all of you. Im not gonna post much because Im ready to hear what the boys have to say about this morning and our event on The Racer. You 2 know what im talking about. ...lol I did get in rides in the front and the very back of db. In 10 min. there were people barfing all over db. It was walk on all day for most of the rides. The longest wait was alittle over an hour for Firehawk cause the kept braking down. Once we got on it was great. While waiting to go back into the station it started raining on us. I was very disappointed that most of the flat rides were not running. I want to say thank you to everyone that I hung with. Im sorry I cant remember you all but if you saw kitten today post and let me know so I can remember who all I saw. Thanks all to the many new friends I made today. So far the best trip of the year..... so far..... thanks guys!!

for my memory please please please if you saw me today... say hi in response to this :)

I heard that 3 people got sick on DB in a matter of minutes.

Last year I saw people get sick on maXair and Raptor. I even saw someone have a full blown panic attack on Drop Tower.

That I can understand.. but getting sick on Diamondback? Are you serious? :huh:

The train before kat and I rode and the train after. I mean chunks every where. They were all sitting in the back that had gotten sick... gess

btw... there will be more to this TR. I am just waiting for the guys and there stories from there pov! I have learned one thing.. Dont keep lotion in a bag that you lean back on..LOL my lotion exploded in my bag. We got lots of rides in.

Diamond back 4

beast 2

back lot stunt coaster

Vortex

Firehawk

Flight of Fear 2

red racer ( due to staffing issues the blue was not even running)

Adventure Express

Son of best (omg it was gonna kill me)

Invertigo

15 coaster rides, Thats good for me. I was only there from 10 to 530. More to come later! :)

I heard that 3 people got sick on DB in a matter of minutes.

Last year I saw people get sick on maXair and Raptor. I even saw someone have a full blown panic attack on Drop Tower.

That I can understand.. but getting sick on Diamondback? Are you serious? :huh:

Actually, I'm guilty of that. On Opening Day, I rode Diamondback for the second time on the left seat in the very back. I then rode it one car ahead 30 minutes later through the single rider line after a hot day and being nauseous after the second ride. The back gets more airtime and throws you a little more. It's an oxymoron, but I'm a weak-stomached coaster enthusiast. I walked to a garbage can and a few minutes later (not trying to be too graphic) I had a protein spill. It was for a good cause, though, because my brother and nephew were supposed to come that day, but couldn't and I got them both First Rider t-shirts.

Now Tom, I can understand that. The very back seat pulls so many Gs that it literally opened my snap pocket and darn near pulled my phone out of my pocket. I can only imagine what it did to your stomach on a hot day if you were already nauseous in the first place.

I was there and had a GREAT time! I got there around 720pm, and waited about 15 for them to open DB. I left at rougly 915pm, and in that short time I rode DB 4 times, and BLSC twice. I only went to process my Gold Pass considering it was raining when I got there, but I am really glad I decided to take a chance and drop in.

Today was a really fun day. I think I got about 10-15 rides in on DB and 1 of each for everything else. I too was impressed by the amount of powder they poured in the station from sick people. I was also sad at how many flats were closed and Scooby Doo :(

I went today and saw at least 6 KIC'ers at the park.. as for todays rides

Diamondback: 4... Total: 22

Vortex:1

FOF:1

Plankton's Plunge:2

SOB:1

Top Gun:1

DT:1

Pretty good for about 2 hrs or so at the park actually riding rides due to 'incliment weather'... it was barely raining for peets sake.

I got 25 DB rides today bringing my grand total so far to 70.

Hi Mark,

Great seeing you today!

Nice seeing you too. Have a safe trip back ( if you aren't home already ) and see you again soon.

I got there at 6. Seen a few KICers. Rain stopped and they opened DB a little after 7. Rode once. BLSC and then a walk on Firehawk ride. THAT is super rare for me! Racer twice, AE twice and Deli twice. Stopped on the way home and got a Mt Dew Throwback. If you like Mt Dew, you have GOT to try one of those!

I got nine rides in on Diamondback today, including the second to last ride on Diamondback before they shut it down seven minutes early due to rain. Diamondback can be rather painful in the rain!! I`m up to 31 rides on DBack on the season.

As a side note, the park has installed a Haystack Dryer next to the entrance to White Water Canyon. The cost is $5, although I`m sure there will be many people utilizing that after soaking rides on WWC or after encountering the elephant on Wild Thornberrys.

^^ I saw you in line for DB.. You were with, 3 others.. I was in frount of your group in line today, one of the night rides. I had a grey sweatshirt on that said REECE on the back. wasn't exactly sure if it was you but you all seemed so familiar.. haha.

Hey, Kitten!

If you have forgotten my user name already, I'll....okay, forgive you this time. ;) I really enjoyed hanging out with you all too! I'm glad you had fun, and our Invertigo ride was a blast! That was my first trip on Invertigo for the season. Son of Beast was not going to kill you, by the way. He was just showing off for you! I will say this, both of my rides on SoB today were better than the one I had last Sunday. Last Sunday, he was all dried out and in the hot sun. He gets thirsty on days like that. Best time to visit SoB - Halloween Haunt after a rain shower.

I got there at 6. Seen a few KICers. Rain stopped and they opened DB a little after 7. Rode once. BLSC and then a walk on Firehawk ride. THAT is super rare for me! Racer twice, AE twice and Deli twice. Stopped on the way home and got a Mt Dew Throwback. If you like Mt Dew, you have GOT to try one of those!

Humm... well looks like I left just in time. Ha ha. Just kidding just surprised to see you posting in one of my topics Bill. As Bill has come to hate me since we spent opening day together. Anyways, it seems as though everyone had a great time at KI on Friday. I had a blast. I will have to make more trips to the park when there are chances of rain. LMAO

...As a side note, the park has installed a Haystack Dryer next to the entrance to White Water Canyon. The cost is $5, although I`m sure there will be many people utilizing that after soaking rides on WWC or after encountering the elephant on Wild Thornberrys.

100 Nickels! Wow. That elephant will pay for that thing in no time.

Sigh.