Little Things You Notice

coaster_junky

Afer riding AE fo about the 12th time i catered up some facts

Start of the ride to finish

-the first tunnel is supposed to have a large snake in it but all i ever notice is vines andsmall snakes around the roof corners

-before entering the second tunnel you go over a bridge, which leads fairly far down to a stream (they should cut away some of the leafs branches and grass so you can see it better i think it would look nice)

-the skeleton in the tunnel looks to be about 3ft tall

-on the oposite side of the skeleton there is an exit door

-as soon as you leave the second tunnel up the lift hill there is a pile of mush under the chainlift on the last hill probable from the gears

-on the other side there is a shed (s that the feeding house from the safari?)

-on the last stand with the mask a the top of the hill there is a camera

-before you go down the hill there is a creaking sound effecet that sounds like the track snapping listen closely)

-the track goes over the last lift hill where yo can see a lot of gum and occasionaly a hat and change on th roof

-on the helix before the pillars you go under you can see the ropes holding the track in place

-the pillars seem to be very short when you go under them

-right before the third tnnel look at the rails at the entrance thare is a sign. i could neve read it though

-no floor on the third tunnel just grass

-before you go into the last tunnel you go over the little stream, much smaller than at the begining of the ride

-there are masks at the begining of the last hill that are just like the first lift hill inside.

-8 drummers

-next to the second one on the right thre is an emergency exit

-next to the third one there is a bright red phone on the wall

-the left corner at the top of the hill has a camera

-the bok the statue at the top is holdin has tons of gum all ove it

-when you get to the top there is a horribly loud screaching sound

-when you are about to enter the station look back and under the lift hill, you can see a lot of the track and ther cars on it

:rolleyes:

Has anyone noticed the broken support beam on Adventure Express. You can see if on the right side as soon as you come out of the 1st tunnel. You have to look quick.

i think i saw that, was it massive and red and just looked out of place?

Has anyone noticed the broken support beam on Adventure Express. You can see if on the right side as soon as you come out of the 1st tunnel. You have to look quick.

Thats the first thing on AE i dont think i have noticed! :lol: i will have to look out for it next time...

That the Berry Lemonade Jones Candies are literally addicting, like a drug.

That the plain chocolate fudge melts a lot quicker than the other flavors, like cookies 'n cream. (Don't ask)

How annoyed I get when someone plays Deal or No Deal more than once even though I've been waiting for two plays.

Rain absolutely sucks. ;)

Diamondback. :rolleyes:

Another thing I noticed. KI's coasters seem to come in 3s, and by that I mean by manufacturer. Vortex, AE, and Flight Deck are all Arrow. FoF, BLSC and the old trains on SoB were Premier. Is that anything? Maybe I'm just reading too much into things.

The only thing Premier had to do with SOB was the design of the trains.

...And you forgot Vekoma with Face/Off, Runaway Reptar.

I forget who built the Ghoster Coaster in '98. Sorry to disprove your theory.

No worries. Just something I noticed and wondered if it meant anything.

-The awesome Don Quiote/Sancho bust on I-Street and the balcony on the 2nd floor of that building. The stairs are blocked off-not sure what it's used for.

-If you stand between the ET and Starbucks, you can hear the screams from Drop Tower very clearly. I suppose it's a just a 'hole' in the sound system (so you don't hear music that loud from there), but it seems to be pretty far from the tower to be able to hear screams.

-It's impossible to eat an entire elephant ear by one's self

-From the Drop Tower: The old scary munitions factory, the backstage area of Timberwolf, the graveyard in the NW corner of the parking lot

-These days there are too many Steeler's fans up there for my liking...Including this horrificly obese woman who was wearing Steeler's flannel pajama pants over her 1-piece swim suit...it was awful, but I just couldn't look away :-)

I noticed that while riding Delirium, you can looks awayh from Action Zone. When you do that, look between SOB and AE. There is a large piece of land that is flat and pretty clear. A great spot for a new attraction if you take out the go kart type things.

Edit: 1,000th post!!!!! Can I get a whoot whoot ! I'm officially a KIC Star Member!!!!! :)B)

-It's impossible to eat an entire elephant ear by one's self

That sounds like a challenge to me!!

I noticed that the Paramount logo is still prevalent in the park... if you know where to look.

Which is?

I noticed that while riding Delirium, you can looks awayh from Action Zone. When you do that, look between SOB and AE. There is a large piece of land that is flat and pretty clear. A great spot for a new attraction if you take out the go kart type things.

Edit: 1,000th post!!!!! Can I get a whoot whoot ! I'm officially a KIC Star Member!!!!! :)B)

I always thought that BLSC should have been built there (if they took out the go-karts) it would have fit in perfectly with that area, rather than in coney mall. I guess that was one of brain farts that Paramount had during planning of the ride :P

On a side note, congrats on your #1,000

or you could just ride DT. :)

congrats on 1,000 posts .

Adventure Express smells like a sewer.

I have noticed there are quite a few places that smell of raw sewage throughout the park.

Adventure Express is the only place I smell sewage.

Oh by the way you live in my town lol

Thats awesome, i didnt notice that :lol: also, the last time i was at the park, Nick U had multiple places that smelled of sewage.