Ride count on Diamondback?

KI Kevin

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have been on Diamondback a total of 5 times. I think thats pretty good in two visits. I dont get to go all the time due to not having a car to get me there. So i have to save money and beg my mom to let me take her car. It isnt an easy feet because of the long drive there and back.

I love the ride, Wish i could get to ride in the front but havent yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Seriously. Is Diamondback the only thing that some of you are riding when going to Kings Island?

I`ve managed to secure 48 rides up to this point, and have only been to KI once since the first day of RWW. (Which was Saturday morning, and the whole reason for me going to the park was for "homework" for my thesis presentation, since I needed some pictures from Boomerang Bay.)

I mean, Diamondback is a great ride and all, but there are other things and amazing attractions too. I even rode the train when I was up there on Saturday and got to see both trains running. Always a nice site to pass the other running train!

Wow. Seriously. Is Diamondback the only thing that some of you are riding when going to Kings Island?

I can answer for Mark in this case. Yes, that IS the only thing he does. I see him there all the time power-lapping it. Sometimes I'm surprised when he's willing to stop to talk to me for a minute or two.

Personally, I prefer to do other things as well, and I'm really enjoying taking a little of Terpy's advice and spending some time just wandering around the park, hanging out, relaxing, and just enjoying spending time there. I went to the water park today just before the rain and just walked around people watching, and then relaxed for about 15 minutes or so by the wave pool. That was very refreshing.

I might also add that I have enjoyed meeting many of you while at Kings Island, and making new friends is quite the pleasure.

My casual riding has led me to 36 Diamondback rides so far, and while that isn't all that many, I'm okay with that.

Flyer, who has 90 on Beast. :)

I can answer for Mark in this case. Yes, that IS the only thing he does. I see him there all the time power-lapping it. Sometimes I'm surprised when he's willing to stop to talk to me for a minute or two.

Personally, I prefer to do other things as well, and I'm really enjoying taking a little of Terpy's advice and spending some time just wandering around the park, hanging out, relaxing, and just enjoying spending time there. I went to the water park today just before the rain and just walked around people watching, and then relaxed for about 15 minutes or so by the wave pool. That was very refreshing.

I might also add that I have enjoyed meeting many of you while at Kings Island, and making new friends is quite the pleasure.

My casual riding has led me to 36 Diamondback rides so far, and while that isn't all that many, I'm okay with that.

So you went to the water park today after all, eh? Hopefully you got to spend a little time there before the rain set in.

Thank you, couldn't have said it better myself.

Maybe we can hook up at the waterpark as that is my next fav thing to do at KI next to DB. Like to relax in the wave pool, the lazy river, and Tazmanian Typhoon ( ie the giant toilet bowl.)

So you went to the water park today after all, eh? Hopefully you got to spend a little time there before the rain set in.

I still didn't swim, but I decided that I really wanted to at least go over there. I people watched and relaxed a little, and the rain didn't set in until I was at the Backyard BBQ, which I thought was a highly appropriate time for such an event. I did, however, have a Boomerang Bay employee squirt me with a water gun. That was rather funny!

I still didn't swim, but I decided that I really wanted to at least go over there. I people watched and relaxed a little, and the rain didn't set in until I was at the Backyard BBQ, which I thought was a highly appropriate time for such an event. I did, however, have a Boomerang Bay employee squirt me with a water gun. That was rather funny!

Hehe, when i'm at Boomerang Bay and not in swimwear I make sure to keep my distance from any and all squirt guns/water cannons/water spiggots (Spelling?). There's nothing I hate more than walking around all day in wet clothes >.<

There's nothing I hate more than walking around all day in wet clothes >.<

Same. That is exactly why HTCO 150% completely refuse's to go on ANY water rides at the hard park. Who wants to walk around the rest of the day smelling like wet fish?? Not HTCO.

There's nothing I hate more than walking around all day in wet clothes >.<

Same. That is exactly why HTCO 150% completely refuse's to go on ANY water rides at the hard park. Who wants to walk around the rest of the day smelling like wet fish?? Not HTCO.

Well i'll still go on water rides, but I have to bring a change of clothes in my backpack for afterward.

I'm only up to 24 now because I haven't had a chance to visit the park for ERT since RWCW - I'm always working all day on Fridays, usually working on Saturdays (though not until late afternoon, I don't want to hit the park with a time limit), and have church on Sundays so I can't get there til 1 or later. Now that the park's open during the week, I will likely be spending at least one day a week up there, which should increase my DBack ride count as well since it won't be as busy during the week.

46 for me, I think I can get 4 rides in today. I will be up there in about a half an hour and I am determined to get to at least 50. The reason I'm making it seem hard is because were planning on going to Boomerang Bay and my baby cousin is with us so were spending a lot of time in Nick. I think I can make it though