Ride count on Diamondback?

KI Kevin

Only 60. I want to get atleast 100 ride in this season though. But really I don't ride it alot so I can brag about how many times I've ridden it, I ride it because I like it, and I ride other rides alot too. Quality over quantity.

I only have 19 in five trips including the two days of RWCW. I got nine rides in this past Monday, thinking it would be my last trip of the year. After wards my mom told me she wants to go to haunt. So I'm only hoping for 25 by the end of the season.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I have 135 rides. I got 10 of those at ERT yesteday.........Did that guy pass darlene? if so. WOW! haha :o

ERT yesterday was awesome, I'd always skipped Saturday ERT thinking the crowds would be worse (wrong). Today was much more crowded, although I still managed to squeak 5 rides in before the mob arrived.

Not counting...just enjoying the ride every chance I get to ride it! ;)

Good for you. For those of you that aren't counting, only have a few because you like to ride lots of other things, or don't even want to ride it - that is your choice and don't let any of us who are counting make you feel bad about it. In my many years riding, I've never counted before but decided to on DB this year after meeting markr one day. I'm glad I did because I find it fun (and I'm doing it for me).

I am one of the people that do not count. Not for any reason other than I can''t keep up!

I get to the park, start running around, and loose track of what I rode, and how many times!

I know that I rode DB either 6 or 7 times, which doesn't seem like a big deal.

But, for people that ride a lot, if you count, and forget one or two rides per trip, after a few years that adds up quite a bit.

All I say is, I have ridden The Beast, and The Racer a Lot!!!! LOL

Not counting...just enjoying the ride every chance I get to ride it! ;)

Good for you. For those of you that aren't counting, only have a few because you like to ride lots of other things, or don't even want to ride it - that is your choice and don't let any of us who are counting make you feel bad about it. In my many years riding, I've never counted before but decided to on DB this year after meeting markr one day. I'm glad I did because I find it fun (and I'm doing it for me).

I figure that if you are going to ride a ride that much, you might as well count. And it does add to the fun. ( Otherwise I wouldn't do it. )

Great seeing you yesterday, KIfan1980.

• 2 weeks later...
You all might know a gentleman named Gary. ( Don't think he is on KICentral.) Just found out he reached his 1000th ride tonite. He was with Pki Boy and Kat. Congratulations to you Gary.

That is truly awesome for Gary! I've ridden with him several times this season and seen him in the Single Rider line a bunch also - very nice guy. Just think 50 hours riding Diamondback for him - Sweet!

So Darlene isn't the record holder?

No, sometime back in late July/early August, Darlene was away from the park for a couple of weeks which is when Gary overtook her. From what I've seen, Gary also tends to stay at the park more, while Darlene often leaves in the middle of the day.

You all might know a gentleman named Gary. ( Don't think he is on KICentral.) Just found out he reached his 1000th ride tonite. He was with Pki Boy and Kat. Congratulations to you Gary.

That is truly awesome for Gary! I've ridden with him several times this season and seen him in the Single Rider line a bunch also - very nice guy. Just think 50 hours riding Diamondback for him - Sweet!

What does he look like?

50 hours of airtime sounds great!

Oh my gosh! wow! congratulations to Gary. haha i am at 141....and I think that I wont get much higher due to school starting.

So Darlene isn't the record holder?

No, sometime back in late July/early August, Darlene was away from the park for a couple of weeks which is when Gary overtook her. From what I've seen, Gary also tends to stay at the park more, while Darlene often leaves in the middle of the day.

Oh, I asked her on Friday and she said she was.