Kings Island Panoramic Photos

Losantiville

Very nice photos :)! I just thought I would tell you that the yellow roller coaster that makes you go forwards and backwards, on the left side of your third picture is called Invertigo, not Invertifo ;) .

Once again from the Eiffel Tower showing Invertifo, Congo Falls, Delirium, Drop Tower, Flight Deck, & Son of Beast

Very nice photos :)! I just thought I would tell you that the yellow roller coaster that makes you go forwards and backwards, on the left side of your third picture is called Invertigo, not Invertifo ;) .

Once again from the Eiffel Tower showing Invertifo, Congo Falls, Delirium, Drop Tower, Flight Deck, & Son of Beast

I shall fix that now. Thanks!

I have already done Six Flags Great America, which can be found on my site. I will be doing Cedar Point soon as well. Wherever my travels take me this year I will do them. I will probably be hitting the old Hard Rock Park (now Freestyle Music Park) this summer as well.