Finding KIC members?

KI Kevin

Sometimes they'll be wearing a KIC shirt. Sometimes you'll recognize them from a picture that you've seen on the site, or from a KIC event that you may have attended but you didn't get a chance to talk to them then. I met a lot of KICers on Friday that I didn't know before just by hanging out with KICers I did know.

I am trying to make a point to wear my First Time Rider DB shirt every time I go to KI this year, but I noticed a lot of other people wearing them on Sunday, so good luck finding me, lol.

I look just like my avatar, except I have a beard. And I'm not bald. And my hair's brown. And my eye brows are smaller. And so is my nose. And I have more than 1 tooth. And I'm more tan. And I'm not a cartoon.

Pictures are the best way. I've recognized several members from their photos or trip reports. Also KIC shirts are a big give away. We ran into at least 2 KIC members on Sunday because I was wearing my unofficial KIC hoodie.

Hanging out with pkiboy is another great way to meet KICers because he knows everybody! :lol:

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.

it will be quite simple to pick me out this year.... the easiest way of course is to look at my Profile Photo and remember my face. Otherwise, every time I am at KI this year I will be wearing one of 4 things:

A)My Tony Stewart 2008 fan Club t shirt (the one I am wearing in my Profile Photo)

B.)A black CSI t shirt

C)My DB 2009 First Rider shirt

D)My University of Northern Iowa grey sweatshirt... it has become my Official KI cool weather shirt.

When you think you see KICentral member but you are not sure you can always flash the code signal.

What code signal you ask. Well if you ever seen the movie "Meet The Fockers", Robert De Niro uses two fingers to point to his eyes then points to the person.

166288.jpg

This also works well when you see someone who is line but to far to talk to.

I'll most likely be wearing my gray Diamondback shirt and hanging out with gigacoaster2k on Saturday and I'll probably be wearing my custom white KICentral t-shirt with my username on it on Sunday. If they sell any Ride Warrior Weekend shirts I might buy and wear one of those. Look at my avatar or my personal photo to see what I look like.

I have a hard time finding KIC members as well. I have a horrible memory and can't associate faces I see at the park with faces i've seen on here.

I'm usually pretty easy to spot at KI though. I shave my head completely bald before each trip, and i'm always wearing khaki cargo pants and a tee shirt featuring one of the following bands: Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, As I Lay Dying, Bullet for my Valentine, or Metallica.

Pictures are the best way. I've recognized several members from their photos or trip reports. Also KIC shirts are a big give away. We ran into at least 2 KIC members on Sunday because I was wearing my unofficial KIC hoodie.

Hanging out with pkiboy is another great way to meet KICers because he knows everybody! :lol:

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.

True on that.

Ask dare-to-fly. He managed to recognize me as a KIC member even though I wasn't wearing a KIC shirt, have never gone to a KIC event, and have never posted my picture on this site. Now that's KICdar!

I'm just that good!

Actually, I could swear I recognized you from somewhere before, but who knows. You just had a sign over your head with an arrow that said "KIC Member here."

Glad to meet you!

I'm pretty short (5ft. 5in.), Have long brownish hair, really skinny, and will be wearing a Diamondback shirt one day, and a Son of Beast shirt the other day. I'll be with alot of random coaster people, and most likely be carrying a bag that says "Lowes" as in the Store like Home Depot. Most of the time you see me, I'll be taking photos with my camera or staring at a coaster, say Hi and tell me your username.