Finding KIC members?

KI Kevin

Dare-to-fly, were you wearing a Cedar Point lanyard Sunday? I think I saw you in line for SoB, riding back row.

Uh, oh! I've been spotted. Yes, that was me.

Since Coastermania last year, I've attached that lanyard to my key ring and wear my keys on coasters that way mean old Firehawk can't steal them again. I enjoyed leaving the park at after 11:00pm, but did not enjoy the worry wondering if they were going to be found...or usable if they were.

I do enjoy the SoB rides from the backseat, and always ride there for just such a rare occasion when something amazingly wonderful happens. I'm still waiting for one this season!

^That would just be so awkward if the person was not from KIC.

I just got my black iChase shirt yesterday and I hope to get some iron on letters for my username.

I don't think it would be awkward; if they are not from KIC, Then you would be an ambassador to tell them about the site "spread the word".

OK I changed my avatar. I am in the picture but depending on my mood, I may look more like one or the other.

Well that's easy; I wouldn't want to wake up with the orange monster in my bed, at least the blue one looks friendly....JK

If you spot a hand-painted Bengals shirt with my old "Eiffel Blast-Off" avatar and "Tb", please feel free to say 'Hi'. (I'm still going to buy one of the new KIC golf shirts and/or iChase Ts as soon as the 'budget' allows. I may even iron my new avatar on the back... ;) )

When you look for me, look at the back of my shirt.. Will prolly have my username there.

Or Reece, right? Who knew that was you in line for DB? Not me.

Haha correct on that, but on Saturday you can look for HTCO on the back. It's nothing fancy, its written in red sharpie! haha, when you see me walk by you can say to yourself, "Their goes that grit HTCO....".But if it is raining look for REECE. haha :)

I think this topic should be open to people who are going to the park the next day and you should give an idea of what you'll be wearing. For me most of the time i wear sports shirts, when i was there on the 26th i was wearing a boston red sox shirt and if i am not mistaken a white penn state hat. I am kind of hard to miss, i am skinny, and about 6 4'. If you think you see a KIC member most of the time the best thing to do is confront them and ask them if they know about KIC. Or most of the time you will hear someone mention KIC rather loudly if they think they recognize you as a KIC member.

Hopefully my tank from CafePress gets here before Saturday. If it does, you will find me at RWW on Saturday wearing a yellow tank with LMH's design on it, and dark green cargo capris to match.

And this time I am going to wear sunblock! ;)

(Lesson learned.. DO NOT leave your sunblock at home assuming it is going to be cloudy and rainy all day.. duh, Angie. :( )

i stick out like a sore thumb, my features are...

1=missing teeth inbetween my two fangs :P

2=a pair of precription aveators B)

3= a hat 3/4ths the time

4=goatee

5=camo cargo shorts

6=pair of old worn out vans, or a new pair if ups ever sends my order from vans.com

7=a tattoo on my ankle

If they sell any Ride Warrior Weekend shirts I might buy and wear one of those.

I didn't want to wait to see if they were going to sell any shirts so made my own! I actually came up with 2 different designs so will be wearing the 1st design Saturday and the 2nd design Sunday. My hubby and a couple lucky friends will also be sporting the same shirt. I also designed RW buttons for some of the crews too.

Of course if you can't figure out its me by the shirts then the CP and Raptor tats are a great hint! :rolleyes:

(if it will be warm enough for shorts...gotta love Ohio weather....NOT!) :angry:

see yas there!

Jo

I look just like my avatar, except I have a beard. And I'm not bald. And my hair's brown. And my eye brows are smaller. And so is my nose. And I have more than 1 tooth. And I'm more tan. And I'm not a cartoon.

ok note to self: Don't read KIC while your students are doing quiet busy work! I literally LOL'ed and had my High Schoolers looking at me WTF?! :blink:

If you spot a hand-painted Bengals shirt with my old "Eiffel Blast-Off" avatar and "Tb", please feel free to say 'Hi'. (I'm still going to buy one of the new KIC golf shirts and/or iChase Ts as soon as the 'budget' allows. I may even iron my new avatar on the back... ;) )

Can I just say that i LOVE your new avatar!!

I updated my avatar so I'm not dead, haha. It should be a bit easier now!

Yeah i did the same, time to take the sexy nurse pic down..... :( lol altho my hairs shorter, and probably won't be curly... but find KI Man you'll find me :P

Our Family will be there this weekend (Saturday and Sunday); Mom and Dad are easy to spot, just look for The Peanut (by the way it's her birthday this week, wanna make her smile B) , tell her Happy Birthday!) She is already practicing the dance moves of the cast (The New Shows and the old ones)...

I haven't been to KI for a few years now (shame on me I know, but can't afford it) but Heres the stats on SOB_TOM:

6`4-6`6 depending on the convienence store Im walking out of

230lbs

brown hair

hazel eyes

I normally wear whatever to the park, but almost exclusively wear sandals. Theres your hints.

Hopefully my tank from CafePress gets here before Saturday. If it does, you will find me at RWW on Saturday wearing a yellow tank with LMH's design on it, and dark green cargo capris to match.

And this time I am going to wear sunblock! ;)

(Lesson learned.. DO NOT leave your sunblock at home assuming it is going to be cloudy and rainy all day.. duh, Angie. :( )

Yeah, I made that mistake on Opening Day. The back of my neck and face was soooo red and my arms were slightly pink, but then they turned tan-ish. It's all good :) .