Gold season pass quick question

IceBreaker

Gold Pass holders enter the park the same way everyone else does (with the exception of the Gold Pass Boomerang Bay gate). To access ERT areas, there is an access point along the pathway to the attraction with the ERT where you will show your gold pass.

I guess I'm not following this either, I've asked and havn't gotten a clear answer. If you have a Gold/Platinum pass, where do you go for ERT?

If you goto the front gate with the security scanners, they could care less if you are gold or not...

and the passes have not changed on the front side in years, i think since Cedar Fair has had reign in 2006... and the normal drink wristbands are brown with nothing signifying when you bought them, however on this last visit they asked to put it on my right arm, maybe they are doing alternating hands like the hand stamps thing?

Depends on where you get it. Half the time they just hand you the wristband rather than putting it on. I've seen people put them on sunglasses, backpacks, fanny packs, etc, as well as on their wrist loose enough to remove it at the end of the day.

Like Terpy, I also wonder if anyone's working Loss Prevention, or if they realize and/or care that they're being taken advantage of. I've even heard accounts of people flashing their Kroger card and getting into the ERT.

well they have done what you said and just let you put the wristband wherever, except for my last visit this past friday. i always go to the same booth too, and it was the same workers in the same line where i bought my wristband 2 weeks before. it was at the ice cream shop where you get the blue ice cream not too far from Diamondback and it was the workers on the very end right line.