If You Did Not Receive the Ride Warriors E-Mail...

BoddaH1994

If anyone was registered for Ride Warriors Coaster Weekend before the deadline of Wednesday, May 6th at 5:00p and did not receive confirmation email from the park today please do not call the 800 number but rather email the park at kingsislandgr@visitkingsisland.com in order to confirm your registration.

Thanks,

Ryan

My friend (Vortex10.... he's a lurker, not a poster) didn't get a confirmation e-mail, so he emailed that e-mail and is still yet to get a reply. I told him to e-mail Don, so he did and he hasn't gotten a response from him either. So now, its looking like I'll have to miss the first half of Saturday's event. Anyone have any advice on how to get a response or what we should do?

Well I didn't receive my ACE card in the mail. I called at there office in Zainesville and asked them to send an email with my Identification # and name and I didn't get it. So my question is, if my card comes in the mail on Saturday, would I be able to attend at least Sundays events?

Yes, I believe you can attend the events on just one day. I'm so sorry for your luck. Or if an email or the card comes today, you could still go for part of the day.

Well Don Helbig helped me out tremendously. I got in around 9:30am. And now I'm just waking up from my cat nap, and ready for Round 2 at KI with ERT for Diamondback.