Collective Soul at Kings Island

BoddaH1994

This is just a reminder that the band Collective Soul will be playing at Kings Island as part of the ASA Sports weekend with a show at 7pm on Sunday, May 24rd. This show will be in the Timberwolf and is FREE with park admission. Seating is first come, first serve.

I'll be there and as I have said over the years watching live musical performance from popular bands at Kings Island is a unique experience. Watching a video after the fact does not do justice so I would suggest everybody needs to make sure they are there.

I couldn't find anything about Timberwolf rules on KI's website, but Ticketmaster says "Coolers, cameras and recording devices are not permitted".

According to GR tonight, cameras will be permitted as far as they know. Best bet is to call the day before and check. Unless security confiscates the entire crowd's cellphones, I don't see how they can contain the cameras.

As the first post in this thread says, admission is free with park admission...no gold pass is required.

BUT:

Tickets for the concert are available at the park on public operating days and assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.

ASSIGNED seats...must get a ticket from the park in advance...this is from the news article I posted in the second post...

http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/midd...and-117939.html

Ok thanks. We probably won't get tickets, as we may not even make it up to KI. When I first heard who they were, I was likem "Wow, I've never heard of them, even though they are a multi-platinum band. I don't want to go listen to them." Then I did a youtube search for them and I'm like," Wow! I love those songs!"