Sprite Remix

SML828

Last time I checked PKI wasn't a movie themed park. Movie parks are bult on studios(Universal hollywood) or made to totally look like one(WBmovie world). Action Zone is a backlot themed area. We have a few paramount licenced named rides. That comes with being owned by them.

TRTR could just be called. runins adventure or some crap they choose Tomb raider cause of how people would relate that to the movie more extent the games.

Sprite remix I will buy one tomarrow maybe If I get around to it. Depending on how packed its gonna be.

How did this topic stray so much? I just wanted to know what the new pop tastes like....sheesh people! wink.gif

Oh yea, it's not a movie park....just by having a few rides named after movies doesn't make it a movie theme park....Universal Studios Orlando and Hollywood are movie theme parks....Disney MGM is a movie theme park....PKI is a family amusement park.

Edited by SML828

Cedar Point is a amusement park pki is a theme park and what is the theme paramount movies its a movie theme park Paramount's Kings Island is owned and operated by Paramount Parks. Paramount Parks, a unit of Viacom Inc., is a leading developer and operator of regional theme parks and location-based entertainment attractions. The company currently manages: Paramount's Kings Island (Cincinnati, Ohio); Paramount's Kings Dominion (Richmond, Va.); Paramount's Great America (Santa Clara, Calif.); Paramount's Carowinds (Charlotte, N.C.); Paramount Canada's Wonderland (Toronto, Ontario, Canada); and Star Trek: The Experienceâ„¢ at the Las Vegas Hilton, (Las Vegas, Nev.)

Edited by captain picard

Every corprately owned park is a "movie" park. They theme things on movies. Delirium is probablly the only ride not named after a franchise since they bought it in '93. Sooner or later it will mimick U and D.

On a more related note, I will be sure to test the gold plated beverage (at least the price claims that) on Saturday.

Son of Beast is not named after a movie.

Oh and if it was gold plated you'd be paying a couple thousand for it at the park. Buy a friggin sports quart the first visit you make to the park and bring it back with you everytime if you really wanna save that much. Geez you people are annoying about that.

Edited by beastfreak

Wow, funny you should mention this, I just had Sprite Remix at work tonight! We just got it in. I had never even heard of it before I saw it today. Anyway, I think it is GREAT! I was recommending it to people all night. 2 of my friends also bought it and they loved it as well. I hope I can find it in 2 liters somewhere.

Edited by JMS

Yes, back to the topic!

I tried Sprite Remix last night, got it for .99 at Kroger. At first I feared it would taste like Pepsi Blue, but it didn't. It's pretty good, a combination of a bit of spirte, cherry and tropical flavors. Woth a try..but maybe not for $2.75 at the park!

Since it appears I am the only one here who has first hand experience with Sprite Remix......

Sprite Remix is more than just cherry syrup added to Sprite,it tastes more like a fruit punch. A friend commented that it tasted like drinking a roll of Life Savers, that it seems to change flavors as you drink it.

I thought it was more like a clear Hawaiian Punch. Yes, you heard right clear, like sprite. None of this pink stuff like Cherry 7 Up, which, if I remember my bar days correctly is the color you would get if you mixed grenadine and Sprite, as earlier suggested. (Also the same color if you mix Absolute Citron, Sprite, and Grenedine, but I would not know how I know that..... smile.gif )

Places Sprite Remix has been seen in the park:

1) First vending machine in Beast queue

2) First vending machine in Delirium queue

2) Vending machine closest to Face/Off

4) The Action Zone Dippin Dots stand. (This one is tricky as on 4/12 they did not have a sample bottle sitting on top of the stand, like most carts do. However if you asked the employee for a Remix, they opened up one of the three large Coke refrigerators and got one out. Kinda like a secret product. )

It is very good and does taste like drinking a roll of Life Savers, I spent 5.50 on 2 today, they are good.

1) First vending machine and the middle in the second set in Beast queue

2) First and last vending machine in Delirium queue

2) Vending machine closest to Face/Off

4) The Action Zone Dippin Dots stand.

5) Vending Machiens by Vortex.