Ammusment Park Shirts

skaterboy22101

Well I have been thinking this would be a good topic, so here it is!

What Kings Island shirts do you have, and which is your favorite?

I only have two: my Diamondback first rider tee and a Beast shirt that shows The Beasts track in the woods and plants covering the track with the claws at the top. Wow, that was long. :rolleyes:

But anywas, my favorite one is The Beast one. :)

I love how this topic has so many posts in it! :ph34r:

People are still recoving from RWW give it a little time.

I have 2 polo's that are Beast shirts, but they say Paramount on them.

I have the DB first rider shirt.

I bought the Cedar Fair VIP pull over jacket on Saturday for the DB ERT. (Glad I did, Giga bought a PKI jacket, but poor Giga was still cold.)

Edit: The DB First rider shirt is my Fav!

As far as KI goes I own a first rider tee for Firehawk, as well as two for Diamondback. I've also got a black DB shirt from DB Trading Post. Finally, I also have a Son of Beast shirt I bought last year and the CF VIP pullover.

From CP i have a Magnum shirt, a Maverick hoodie, and two Maverick first rider tees.

I saw that same exact shirt at CP! except it had melli and raptor and some other rides in the background, and it said Cedar Point on the back. I was sooo close to buying it to!

All the CF parks have that same shirt and magnets with a very simular background-but as someone said it has Peanuts characters. My fav shirt like it is from Geauga Lake :(

Melli??? You mean Maggie? ;)

So far my fav KI shirt would have to be the RWW t-shirt I wore Sunday, even the DB crew loved it. I also bought a shirt 2 years ago that just says KI on the front, but adding bling to it really made it blingalicious! OD people kept asking me where I got the shirt!

2 years ago I bought TONS of the Paramount polo shirts because I could wear them to work. The faces on co-workers when they saw me with KI stuff on the 1st time was priceless! Those shirts only cost me $5.00/piece and they stay real nice.

I think my favorite is my PKI "Coaster Freak" shirt. I've seen the same shirt in a non-Paramount version available in different colors, mine is grey. Mine is from 2004. I also have a matching hoodie.

My other favorite is my Six Flags over Georgia shirt. It's black with red graphics. It's got the park name in a very gothic looking font, and coaster tracks arranged in such a way to make them look almost like a tribal design. The effect is something like you'd see on a motorcycle shirt, not a park shirt, and on the back in the same font as the front it says "How long can you ride?"

I've got a lot of park shirts, mostly from KI, but I get one at every park I go to. I've got KI shirts back into the 90's (including one from Amazon Falls that I found the other day, and a Son of Beast logo with the loop from it's opening year), Cedar Point, WDW (I was wearing my GM Test Track shirt on Saturday), SFOG and Holiday World.