The best pictures of the weekend

Justin_M17

Picture number 1: Mystery Machine Hijinks

After our final rides on Diamondback this past Sunday, a group consisting of myself several KIC members decided to stop for some photo ops at the Mystery Machine prop in front of SDATHC. After several obligatory pictures with the Mystery Machine, I had an idea, an idea that our good friend Tom[Random numbers] was more than happy to oblige to.

103_0579.jpg

L to R: Brad (UncleHenry), Tom (Tom76257), Gary (XGatorhead 8904), Justin (Justin M17), Rachel (StalkerChick), and Kat (Violakat03)

In Tom's words, this will definitely become a classic KIC picture :P

-----------------

Picture number 2: Scared?

Earlier in the day, Rachel (My ride buddy for the day) and I rode Diamondback (Woah...Who could've seen that coming?). After exiting the ride and seeing our picture, the boys in the seat in front of ours gave us inspiration for another picture. But all was soon forgotten, and we went about our day.

When the nighttime ERT came along, as we were walking into the station, I remembered that we still needed to take the picture. After the ride in which we posed for the picture, the quene lines were quite literally empty, so we decided to stay on for one more ride. I was worried that we wouldn't be able to recover the picture, but Rachel seemed confident, so we went around again :D

After a few attempts, a very nice employee managed to get the right picture up, which sent all parties involved into fits of laughter. The four of us that were in the picture pooled our money and bought it. So without further ado... *Drumroll*

n188300094_30372300_2764301.jpg

L to R: Derrick (Phantom Theater), Rachel (StalkerChick), Justin (Justin M17), Kat (Violakat03)

The goal was to look scared, and we all did a great job. Even though Derrick came off looking quite a bit like a squirrel ;)

You guys got me and Miss Rae to have a great laugh. The pictures and videos that you guys started to shot towards the end of the weekend are to funny and I wonder what we would have seen if there was another day of Ride Warrior Coaster Weekend.

Thanks for the laugh.

I totally remember that Diamondback picture...

hahaha

Thanks for posting

If I would have known we were doing scared faces I would have joined in...

Although im the seat right in front of you guys...

Those were some fun last rides,

Although we didn't get the extra ride we wanted.

but it didn't hurt to try!! ;)

Oh my god, Kyle! I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that one!

These pics are definitely the top 3 :P

:lol:

RWW was definately a good time. And it's funny pictures like the ones in this thread we'll all look back on!

You guys got me and Miss Rae to have a great laugh. The pictures and videos that you guys started to shot towards the end of the weekend are to funny and I wonder what we would have seen if there was another day of Ride Warrior Coaster Weekend.

Thanks for the laugh.

ROFL!! I think Justin summed it up Sunday as we were leaving DB that the last 10 minutes have been the best of the weekend!! or it coulda been the lack of sleep talking...

we shouldve took some crazy pics but OHWELL

i just noticed how much Rachel looks like daphnie from a far. !!!! ZOMG ROFL

OMG! i think i hate you for taht comment :P hahah but its so great!

omg kjkjkj... I completely forgot about taking that one... YOu need to put more on hah. Because u have some pretty sweet ones.

omg kjkjkj... I completely forgot about taking that one... YOu need to put more on hah. Because u have some pretty sweet ones.

Yeah, I would be very interested in seing what all him and Ashers took.

Don't worry, we are going to do a PTR possibly tonight, but probably tomorrow.

We didn't have fun this weekend, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Like I said in my latest topic, May 9th and 10, 2009 were the best 2 days I've EVER had at Kings Island! Hopefully we can all get together again soon.

Oh yes, i'm fairly sure that everyone who was there with us is looking forward to the next KIC get together.

We didn't have fun this weekend, NO!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL! Like I said in my latest topic, May 9th and 10, 2009 were the best 2 days I've EVER had at Kings Island! Hopefully we can all get together again soon.

Oh yes, i'm fairly sure that everyone who was there with us is looking forward to the next KIC get together.

*giggles* hmmmm.... i heard a rumor that the first full week/weekend in june was looking pretty good.... O:)

*giggles* hmmmm.... i heard a rumor that the first full week/weekend in june was looking pretty good.... O:)

Oh really? Where on EARTH did you hear that from? Has the little birdie been at work again?

Hope to join you all I am planning on being there June 2nd and this will be with my wife and my stepson. It is his first trip to KI and I can't wait to see his face when he sees the beauty of Diamondback!

The last ERT ride of Sunday night I turned all the way around the whole ride. It was HILARIOUS! I got to watch everyones faces and watch them during airtime it was so fun!

I did HAVE to buy the on ride photo - it looks like my friend Greg (who was sitting behind me) and I were just having a normal conversation while riding this awesome coaster! :lol:

If RWW was that awesome CM is gonna totally rock this year-will be my 10th! :rolleyes:

The last ERT ride of Sunday night I turned all the way around the whole ride. It was HILARIOUS! I got to watch everyones faces and watch them during airtime it was so fun!

Please explain. You turned your entire body around in the seat?

This, irregardless of "HILARITY" does not sound like something to brag about.

Shaggy

Please explain. You turned your entire body around in the seat?

This, irregardless of "HILARITY" does not sound like something to brag about.

Shaggy

I think I sat in the row in front of her when she did this. She didn't have her WHOLE body turned around, just her head and had her torso turned slightly.

I'd prefer riding at night than looking backwards.

This is what I love the most about Kings Island.

What provides the most fun.

Brand new B&M? nope

30 year old classic woodie? no

ERT on every ride? nada

A sheet of plywood standing up, and painted like a van? BINGO!!!!

You guys looked like you had a wonderful time, I'm sorry I missed it.

Justin, you should submit the Mystery Machine pic to the KI photo contest. they probably have 50 copies of the same shot of each coaster, they would probably love an original shot!

What Maiden shirt were you wearing? Was that from the Somewhere Back in Time tour last summer?