DiamondBack Seating

ZukoGirl

There's a sign at DBack that says it all - "Preferred seating not guaranteed". It mainly comes down to how busy it is. During the ERT and last rides this past weekend, they were letting us choose where we wanted to sit. However, every other time I've been there, they've been assigning rows to you (eg they tell you which row to get in).

On the 25th when me and my friend were riding during ERT, we asked for the front/back 3 of the 4 rides, and got it. The last time the guy hesitated.......and then said "whatever, just go". I asked nicely too. i think he was tired of us asking for a certain seat.

On the 25th when me and my friend were riding during ERT, we asked for the front/back 3 of the 4 rides, and got it. The last time the guy hesitated.......and then said "whatever, just go". I asked nicely too. i think he was tired of us asking for a certain seat.

What's ERT

What's ERT

Early Ride Time. You only get this with a Gold or Platinum pass.

See about half way down this page. http://www.pki.com/events/events.cfm?ec_id=27

What's ERT

See about half way down this page. http://www.pki.com/events/events.cfm?ec_id=27

Or during special events, like coaster events or company sponsored ERTs...which have been known to happen...

What's ERT

Or during special events, like coaster events or company sponsored ERTs...which have been known to happen...

Terpy, who always has a little bit more insight on a subject that is always helpfull in some way. :)

Out of 41 rides I've been denied preferred seating twice. I always ask for back or close to back when I wait in the normal line but sometimes they'll put you in 14 or 15 instead of 16 if 16 already has a long line. Only twice have they flat out said no and that was on the 25th. I think they're trying harder to put people where they ask now than they did at first.

Posted from my BlackBerry mobile device.

I don't like it when I am in a park and people tell me where to go! I get enough of that at work! :)

Oh I'm so with you! Here's the thing... I don't feel like I should have to wait in a long line, and then have to ask if I can have a preferred seat. Why not have this ride set up with a longer front and back wait?

I feel like if I have to ask someone for a preferred seat the person standing in back of me might get angry. To top it off I know I'll be thinking the entire time I'm in line about the possibility of have my request for preferred seating denied.

I don't like it when I am in a park and people tell me where to go! I get enough of that at work! :)

Oh I'm so with you! Here's the thing... I don't feel like I should have to wait in a long line, and then have to ask if I can have a preferred seat. Why not have this ride set up with a longer front and back wait?

I feel like if I have to ask someone for a preferred seat the person standing in back of me might get angry. To top it off I know I'll be thinking the entire time I'm in line about the possibility of have my request for preferred seating denied.

Diamondback does have an extended front seat line.