Is SOB open or closed?

Diamondback96

I couldn't use the search because using words that have less than 3 letters makes you try again. And searching just "Beast" brings up a bunch of topics about The Beast.

So SOB is still running? Great! But it's probably overshadowed by DB though.

And I know about the accident in 2006. There was a rumor recently that SOB was closed because someone fell out and died.

Somebody fell out of Flight Commander - a "flat ride" - many years ago and died. It was a very sad happening. They say the lady was either drunk or high. She DID NOT follow directions. I have heard that people have fallen out of almost every ride in the park - probably even the toilets! NOT TRUE! No one has fallen out of a coaster at Kings Island EVER. While you're there, ride them all!

"If Son of Beast ever burned down, I wouldn't cry. I'd take a hot dog stick, some hot dogs, and go have lunch over in Action Zone."

If Son of Beast ever burned down, i'd cry. I really would, I love that ride.

As someone said over the weekend (I really want to say it was Angie, although I have a little voice in the back of my head telling me i'm wrong) I enjoy coasters. I don't enjoy a coaster where I have to ride in a certain seat or i'd have to call a chiropractor.

"If Son of Beast ever burned down, I wouldn't cry. I'd take a hot dog stick, some hot dogs, and go have lunch over in Action Zone."

As someone said over the weekend (I really want to say it was Angie, although I have a little voice in the back of my head telling me i'm wrong) I enjoy coasters. I don't enjoy a coaster where I have to ride in a certain seat or i'd have to call a chiropractor.

SoB isn't rough! I honestly think it is smoother than Vortex..

But if others do, why begrudge them the opportunity?

If the majority ruled, many coasters you will come to love would have been removed long ago....

As always, you leave me with no argument :D Either you're really good at this, or i'm really bad at this.

KJKJKJ or Ashers said that when we were walking to Flight Deck.. And after that flight deck ride, i needed one.. I even have a bruise.

SoB isn't rough! I honestly think it is smoother than Vortex..

You would be right depending on what seats your comaring.. Example: Vortex back seat compared to SOB front seat.. SOB is smoother in my opinion.