Cedar Point reveals new signs

All of the signs you named HAD to be replaced due to name changes or the sign being damaged in a storm.

How can you be so sure?

Magnum XL-200 is still Magnum XL-200. Cedar Point is still Cedar Point. There were no name changes.

The big reason for Magnum's new sign was to commemorate the anniversary of the coaster that fired the first shots in the coaster wars.

As far as storm damage, don't you think that if Magnum's sign or the CP entrance sign was damaged beyond repair, that extensive damage would have occurred throughout the peninsula? Those signs are about as hard to knock over as an F-350 pickup truck.

If you actually read the thread he was commenting on my comment about Kings Islands signs being replaced :).

If you actually read the thread he was commenting on my comment about Kings Islands signs being replaced :) .

I didn't see him quote you when he was replying. It is hard to tell when people just make a general post without directly quoting the particular person they were replying to. Learning to properly use quote tags is not rocket science. <_<

Beasts didn't, they could have just moved the sign back. Who cares if it was out of necessity, it was done, and I think all the signs at KI are in great shape, none of them are faded or boring.

Not entirely accurate. Look at Invertigo's sign. The "R" does not light up when it's dark. I wasn't thinking about the replacement signs when I posted, but I thought even those could have been better. Who really uses the signs anyway? Don't we all know where everything is by now?

If you actually read the thread he was commenting on my comment about Kings Islands signs being replaced :) .

I didn't see him quote you when he was replying. It is hard to tell when people just make a general post without directly quoting the particular person they were replying to. Learning to properly use quote tags is not rocket science. <_<

Umm I think this is like number 3 on Giga's pet peeve list!

All of the signs you named HAD to be replaced due to name changes or the sign being damaged in a storm.

How can you be so sure?

Magnum XL-200 is still Magnum XL-200. Cedar Point is still Cedar Point. There were no name changes.

The big reason for Magnum's new sign was to commemorate the anniversary of the coaster that fired the first shots in the coaster wars.

As far as storm damage, don't you think that if Magnum's sign or the CP entrance sign was damaged beyond repair, that extensive damage would have occurred throughout the peninsula? Those signs are about as hard to knock over as an F-350 pickup truck.

I was referring to a signs at KI, no CP. And the one that was damaged by a storm was the big KI entrance sign on the edge of the parking lot by the road.