Math & Science Day Crowds?

Delirium33

I was planning on heading to the park for a couple hours after school tomorrow, and found out that it was a 'Math & Science Day' tomorrow. Does anyone know if that effects the crowd? I was hopping to get a lot of reps on DBack tomorrow. Are they there only during the day or is it all night? Thanks in advance for the help.

PS sorry if this was addressed. I couldn't find any info when I searched the forums.

And since it's susposed to rain, the park won't be very crowed.

Weather.com is only calling for a 30% chance of rain, and not until evening/night (and that, of course, could change by the time I finish typing this reply). Hopefully, the forecast will cause some of the crowd to stay home, but the weather will hold out.

I plan on being at the park tomorrow from about noon till whenever (probably till close if the rain stays away), sporting my KICentral shirt that arrived yesterday!

I went on May 1st, it was math & science day then and it wasn't very crowded at all. We were there from 10:30am - 3:30pm and rode every coaster except FOF. We rode DB 4 times with a less than 10 minute wait each time and road most of the other coasters twice. When even took a 30 minutes lunch break.

My dad and I are planning to go tomorrow also, its his forst time to ride DB!! So excited to see his face.

I have been to all the Math and Science Days.... All on Friday, and every time it has rained.. The lines arent super long. I think last time i got there at 3, and the line for DB was about 30 minutes.. But both of the rains lasted over an hour, so sitting there isnt always so fun.

The official National Weather Service forecast for Mason, Ohio as of this writing:

Friday

Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 50 percent.

See also the digital forecast:

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findwe...;weekday=Friday