What Do You Want For 2004

Stitch

Ok here's the deal with this topic, please don't speculate constantly on rumors of what you think PKI will get next year just put what you would like to see. With that said I would like to see either a nice Intamin, B&M, or Giovonola Hyper. I would also like to see a J2 in 2004 laugh.gif .

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see an Intamin Giga coaster because we already have a hyper (SOB). It would have to be filled with airtime. It could also be the tallest and fastest gravity driven coater in the world. It would be nice too if PKI kept their good relationdhip with Huss and put in a Topple Tower. I know currently Huss doesn't make one but I think it would be awesome if PKI got a Giant Topple Tower! Still a regular Topple Tower would be great.

All I want for the 2004 season is my 2 front teeth..........just joking!

I'd REALISTICALLY (because I can't get PT and Graveyard Shift back) like:

1. A new steel roller coaster.

2. To see Wings Diner revamped as a Nickelodeon restaurant that offers character meals.

3. A small ferris wheel.

1)highly-themed drop ride ,(like TOT, not as tall as Drop Zone)***

2)TR:TR get lengthened and the theming on it finshed*

3)Resotration and addition to AE*

4) stand up coaster with unique theming (like IH)**

5)Shoot up drop ride (power tower)**

6)Repainting of the park, restoration, etc.**

7)Intense flat ride (Huss jump2 would be fine)**

8) a regular top spin in broad daylight would be awesome*

9)Reverse freefall coaster (superman)**

10)An ending of the day show (fantasmic)**

11)resturaunt themed to Tomb Raider*

12)Unique dark-thrill ride***

The ones with the most *stars* would be the most costly and time consuming, I would like to see any one of these two happen this year OR just one of the three *star* attractions.

Edited by Inraider

Inraider, it seems that you want a lot from PKI next year.LOL! I wouldn't want a Nickelodean sit-down restuarant because I would never eat there. A more adult themed sit-down restuarant would be awesome. I would like to seee Wings turned into a Tomb Raider restuarant. That would be nice since they are close together. A new area by FOF would be great too.

Yeah , Wings into a Tomb Raider restaraunt would be awesome! I would love that! It would need to be sit-down though. Maybe each room could be different! Like one is the inside of Croft Manor, another is the inside of the Cambodian Tomb, another is Downtown China (COL), And then you could have a supply room! With her weapons cabinet, Waverunners hanging from the ceiling, motorcycles hanging on th walls ( all defunct models of course, but spruced up to look brand new). Then the bathrooms could be called: SHIVA'S (women) STONE MONKEYS (men). I really like this idea! not to sound cocky....

Inraider, it seems that you want a lot from PKI next year.LOL! I wouldn't want a Nickelodean sit-down restuarant because I would never eat there. A more adult themed sit-down restuarant would be awesome. I would like to seee Wings turned into a Tomb Raider restuarant. That would be nice since they are close together. A new area by FOF would be great too.

You Might not sit down and eat in Nick themed Restaurant but many Adults would Even if they dont have kids...i know i would i like Nick and HB ... sorry inraider i dont see the TR:Restaurtant happening...i do see Wings Being Turned into a Nick Restaurant of some sort its close to the Wild ThornBerrys River Ride and besides if you have Noticed all the other Paramount Parks took out Wings and Turned it in to a Wild ThornBerrys Restaurant or a Nicktoons Cafe it would be nice for kids to be able to eat and then meet there Favorite Nick toon Characters all in one place without going everywhere just to see every Character i have a lil bro ya see......so if you have kids and (or)have lil sisters or Brothers you know what iam talking about

Besides that

I would like to see in 2004

A Nick Restaurant

A B&M Coaster

A WaterWorks Expanison smile.gif

You Might not sit down and eat in Nick themed Restaurant but many Adults would Even if they dont have kids...i know i would i like Nick and HB ... sorry inraider i dont see the TR:Restaurtant happening...i do see Wings Being Turned into a Nick Restaurant of some sort its close to the Wild ThornBerrys River Ride and besides if you have Noticed all the other Paramount Parks took out Wings and Turned it in to a Wild ThornBerrys Restaurant or a Nicktoons Cafe it would be nice for kids to be able to eat and then meet there Favorite Nick toon Characters all in one place without going everywhere just to see every Character i have a lil bro ya see......so if you have kids and (or)have lil sisters or Brothers you know what iam talking about

If you noticed the thread asked what you wanted not what you think is good for the park. I think adding a Nick restuarant would be a good idea, but I wouldn't like that. It's just my opinion that I would rather have something that caters to adults.

Yeah, it doesn't matter if i think it WILL happen. but rather what I would like to see happen. I would also like to see WWC have some theming put in it. Liek go through a giant TNT hut and sparks fly while huge things of water squirt at you, in the tunnels, they could have huge saws and axes that hit the water and spalsh the water on you. I would also like to see some more rapids on it. But yeah, WWC with some kick butt effects and theming on it would be great! (the effects need to add to the wetness level though)

I would also like a nice new water based ride, be it a Water Coaster, or the Huss water ride which I believe is called Delirium (Correct Me If I'm Wrong) I enjoy WWC and CF but they're very far apart and I like to ride water rides one after another because I like to stay drenched, also I wouldn't mind if it went in water works I would just prefer it somewhere like by the Euro Bungee. ph34r.gif

Yeah, an elaborately themed water coaster would be neat! It could be the Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life! (its worth a shot, who knows! it could happen!) That would be awesome, or even have it themed to "The Core" with lava and faux fire effects! I reeally like this topic! (lol)

If you have Noticed all the other Paramount Parks took out Wings and Turned it in to a Wild ThornBerrys Restaurant or a Nicktoons Cafe

Actually, you're wrong. I went to Carowinds on opening day and I ate at Wings. Their Nick-whatever restaurant was new.

Edited by beastfreak

If you have Noticed all the other Paramount Parks took out Wings and Turned it in to a Wild ThornBerrys Restaurant or a Nicktoons Cafe

Actually, you're wrong. I went to Carowinds on opening day and I ate at Wings. Their Nick-whatever restaurant was new.

Yeah when i wrote that i meant they have or will soon get Nick Themed Restaurants ...and it may be new in Carowinds but Great America's nick Restaurant was Wings i think we will most likey see wings as a Nick Toons Cafe in 04 or later

WOW great Topic FUNNN!

ok ok let me think what does the doo want in PKI besides more Scooby Snacks??? AH i know!!!!

1.HOW BOUT FRED&DAPHANE AS WALK AROUND CHARACTERS!!!!

2.a flying super Saturator would be nice

3. Wings should be transformed into a Nicktoons Cafe

4.A COASTER B&M DOESNT matter what type!

5.ummm the MYSTERY MACHINE in front of the haunted castle!

6.some of HB turned into Nick Central

7.Invader Zim as a walk around character

8.More Scooby Stuff

9.Waterworks umm Expanison

10.SpongeBobs BoatMobiles in Nick Central hehe!!!

Well like thats all i can think of! laugh.gifbiggrin.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif

1.) I would like to see the blacktop redone all throughout the park.

2.) Everything needs to be repainted.

3.) Parking lot re-blacktopped.

4.) Custom shaped bushes around the fountain and in Coney Island.

5.) Other entrance to the Antique car ride re-opened.

6.) The Kings Island Marching Band brought back.

7.) Winter Fest for 2004!

8.) Adventure Express remodeled and themeing brought back.

9.) Feshaus Shows brought back.

10.) International Restaurant brought back.

11.) New sound system throughout the park.

12.) The tallest, fastest, and longest steel coaster in the world! It is time to break another record!!! -adam12 04-22-2003 biggrin.gif

Another comment about Wings and Nicktoon Cafe. I don't see our wings becoming one since it is a part of rivertown. Though I do see a Nicktoons Cafe come in but somewhere else. Possibly Wings would be something else, what I don't know.

What I would like to see in 2004:

1)Definetly repave all parking lots and restore all old trams back to new (they already started on that)

2)Re-open the season pass entrance to the left of the turnstiles (which comes into the park by Paramount Theatre)

3)Even though the fountain was just redone, I want the original light colors back in (not the new green, its ugly, not "peaceful")

4)The Nick store on international street to go back to something in the theme of the area, just make the outside look like it fits.

5)Bigger entrance signs to all areas, at every entrance or exit.

6)Remove all antique car track and stations from current spot and move over to where Dolphin Tank used to be (the lake is) and add some flats there.

7)Put in either a compact B&M or Intamin in the spot of the antique cars with some tunnels and stuff underground with maybe a restuarant there too.

That is just to restart next year.

Im new and all and have been a Kings Island fan since I can remeber.

Any way. I want to see somthing original somthing that the other parks dont have. I dont no what it could be I mean they have done it with delerium. You dont see that at six flags or cedarpoint. But keep on that same concept. As far as a coaster defenitly anouther woodsie type coaster. (one that goes in and out of the woods. I hate standing in line at Action Zone it gets sooo hot out there in the open so. yea somthing to bring people more to the back of the park.. Coney Island to me seems so mixed up with the theater back there and the fof and Vortex it dosnt seem old fashion when I go back there. still love it though.. more shows like Graveyard shift and the country show those last year were just awesome.. so there is my 2 cents

Thanks

Bryon R. Sparks