What Do You Want For 2004

Stitch

Of the major Expansions that guests will see, one of the following two options is what I'd like to see:

-- A completely reconfigured WW, with many more Slides as well as Water Attractions that are 'high capacity'. Also make entrance to WW much much larger or move the train station so that the train crowd does not create gridlock. Also add a new WW eatery and Surf Shop, Possibly add a new bath house and removal of On Shore

--A revamped Coney Mall, complete with new flat rides and new facades/ buildings. Eateries and stores reworked to fit theme of a festival midway. Funnel Cakes, elephant ears, cream puffs begin to be sold in area.

Less Major Things that should be done:

-- Repainted Back Areas, especially the back areas on Intl. Street

-- Revival of the AZ Stunt Show, however the entrance to AZ needs to be fixed so that the show crowd does not impede traffic.

-- A Full Service Restaurant

Edited by TraderJake

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think two things they desperately need are:

--A highly conservative B&M Inverted along the lines of Avalache (I don't want a flyer at all. I rode Stealth and it sucked. Waited two hours for it too...), possibly based on the upcoming move Timeline, based on the best MC book ever.

--An extremely well themed resturant that is not of the Nick or HB type. The last thing PKI needs is a bigger childrens area. I think the TR Resturant was a good idea.

Ok, well the Vekoma Flyers and the B&M flyers are completely different. I think the B&M is more comfortable and cool cause of the loading, but I loved the Vekoma layout much more. Unless KI got a really intense and awsome layout, I am not really a fan of the flyers. An invert would rock, but I've been saying that forever.

Edited by beastfreak

First off the Rumors on Screamscape report that the B&M will be a Flyer i dont mind it being a flyer iam sure it will be HUGE!

And Many people like me think (Mostly Parents)Nick Central Needs a Restaurant for kids i would like to see Nick Central get Bigger PKI has gotten the Golden Ticket Award two years in row so i dont think PKI will stop putting in new things for kids and there Familys The Adults and Teens have Restaruants ie.Stunt Crew Grill,Mandarin Cuisine,La Rosa's,Skyline....So i see Wings getting Replaced by a Nicktoons cafe...Makes since they just started BreakFast w/ the Characters i see Wings next year being turned into Nicktoons cafe

The reason i want PKI to get one is because i take all my cousins,Bros, w/ me to PKI and there isnt a place where you can sit down and cool off and eat in HBL and Nick Central when you take a kid (s)and your mostly in HBL and NickCentral you dont wanna go walk all over to find the characters they wanna see so i think having a Nick Restaurant would be Great

Edited by Dino2003

I would also like some more of the "Cool Zones", for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about the Cool Zone is located at the enterance of The Beast, right next to the Coca-Cola vending machines. They are just water sprinklers that spray a nice cool mist, it's very nice on hot muggy days. laugh.gif

Edited by Coasterguy107

I would also like some more of the "Cool Zones", for anyone who doesn't know what I'm talking about the Cool Zone is located at the enterance of The Beast, right next to the Coca-Cola vending machines. They are just water sprinklers that spray a nice cool mist, it's very nice on hot muggy days. laugh.gif

yeah i agree its NICE walking and standing under them on a HOTday!

I have found that some times the water misters do very little for cooling me off. If anything, They make it more humid. But thats only on occasion and most of the time they are quite refreshing. PKI definetly needs more of them, especially in Action Zone. wink.gif

Edited by pki_guy

AZ is where you get fried waiting in line. It gets so hot in the queue for SOB its unreal. They need to cover some of it to give some more shade.

I agree with you PKI_guy all the way you get Extremely HOT waiting in line for SOB they need to cover the line with some Shade! cool.gif

A Tomb Raider show would be a nice thing to see in 2004, I would attend it. It could be in the stadium esc place right next to the Eifel Tower. ph34r.gif

uuuMMM dUDE thats in the nicktoon @5topic....the tomb raider show is being planned for the next movie release just read the nicktoons@5 topic!

Ahh My bad I didn't read that topic first. Oh yeah I would also like some clever/inventive scenery around the park ... IE jumping fountains, charecter shaped bushes, statues, or anamatronic figures. Something to make the area have a more signature feel and look like maybe Sponge Bob Bushesm or anamatronic Stone TR monkeys in rivertown. ph34r.gif

We don't need a Giga at PKI. I would rather see PKI build smaller one of a Kind coasters, than build something just because of its sheer size. I for one am just not interested in it. yeah its big and may work for some parks, but I don't think PKI is one of them.

Oh yeah I have been to the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company In Chicogo and it was excellent. The Best Themed resteraunt I have ever been to well I know the BGSC we are getting wont be like the one in Chicogo but I would love to see them sell Forest Gump Souvenirs especially the T-Shirt with the Louie the shrimp logo on it. laugh.gif

I don't know, All I know is that we definetly need to get into more stuff like TR and SDATHC and FoF. Like FoF, these can be coasters and be big 'n tall, but theming and special effects are more what the park needs right now. I would love to see something like Tower of Terror or The Incredible Hulk, or even something like Dinosaur would be neat! (but if they build a style of ride like Dinosaur, it needs to be intense and probably based off of Mission Impossible) Those are my thoughts!

The cool zones would be nice at KI. Like the fans that shoot mist at other parks realy cool you off. The park also needs to add some tress or somthing i hate coming off a dark ride and all that glare from the cement in your your eyes. My eyes feel tired for like two days after.