What Do You Want For 2004

Stitch

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't need a Giga at PKI. I would rather see PKI build smaller one of a Kind coasters, than build something just because of its sheer size. I for one am just not interested in it. yeah its big and may work for some parks, but I don't think PKI is one of them.

Just because PKI builds a record breaking coaster doesn't mean it isn't one of a kind. Don't you think SOB is one of a kind? SOB is the tallest and fastest wooden rollercoaster and it is one of a kind. The same thing can be done with a record breaking steel coaster.

Like I said in the Giga forum, KI should build one.

Of course, they also need to expand on the child rides and create more shows. I think guests would love to relax in the air conditioning of PT if they have a great show worth watching. Maybe more shows than just Slime Time Live? I mean, Nick has a great selection of shows geared to the family, why not bring some to the park? Something like Double Dare (I know, a little old but still fun!) would work great, it gets not only the kids but also the parents involved. Heck, the park could video tape it and sell the tape!

I LOVE Star Trek and would love to see a ST themed ride. Anything would be great, even if it would be something in FXT. A coaster would be hard to theme unless it was something inside like FoF (they could retheme FoF of course! happy.gif )

Retheme FoF?!?!?! are you nuts!!!! They have plenty of land, start using it before you start tearing down anything else! Theming a coaster wouldn't be difficult, just would require a lot of creativity. Bur, PKI has proven that they are more tahn just creative with Tomb Raider...If they can pull that off, then who knows what will see in the future!

"Something like Double Dare (I know, a little old but still fun!) would work great, it gets not only the kids but also the parents involved. Heck, the park could video tape it and sell the tape!" -DragonLord

They had that a while back, I have the tape because I was on it one day. A lot of fun. I don't know if anyone remembers, but they had a tube going down the center and near the end the woman feel down it or something...refresh my memory...

I think they need to improve what they have before they add new rides. I would like to see ONE GREAT RIDE and then take care of the rest of the park in 2004. They need to recondion Face Off, AE, DZ, Racer, and the blacktop. Everything needs a fresh coat of paint. I heard after PKI put money in the 2 rides they put in this year and the fountain, they did not have money left for other park improvements. Things like blacktop and recondtioning rides like AE and Racer. Hope to see that in 2004! -adam12 unsure.gif

One thing I noticed from this Sunday was a lot of the queue line TV's are faded and the speakers don't work well any more for instance DZ's Tv's you could hear great but I didn't hear them at all Sunday. I would like to see the Tv's fixed up and some new content played on them. ph34r.gif