The NEW Crypt 5/15

Ki Man

Some things happen behind closed doors, without anyone knowing. Not even a mouse. ;)

I have a really detailed idea for an epic themed wild mouse coaster in that building. However I HIGHLY doubt Kings Island is going to come to some random person with no experience for ride ideas. :D I'd love to see a wild mouse in that building though, with a few good drops, a helix, and a more in-depth version of the crypt theming.

• Like 7

I'd rather have a mine theme to fit in with the area of Rivertown. Always liked TR:TR and Crypt was ok but never felt like it belonged there.

Think something like Mystery Mine at Dollywood would be perfect. Highly themed interior portions but also go out if the building for some fun outdoor parts. Give them more room to work with too

• Like 5

I'm planning a KI/CP/Waldameer trip in August hopefully, and if all works out I MAY even stop by Carowinds and KD before heading back. I really want to ride KD's version of The Crypt. It's not quite the same, but it has some of the cool theming elements I miss. (Plus I just really like top spins.)

Could be a long, exhausting trip but we don't get out East much these days and we need to make it count!

• Like 6

The Vekoma madhouse looks pretty cool, but I kind of want a combination of thrills and theming. Something that has SOME negative G's. (I've never been on this, just researched, so correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

I do think it could fit really nicely there though!

• Like 2