platinum pass trouble at CP?

It's odd, during all the years I had a Paramount Parks pass, I never once had a problem with it scanning...until, that is, Carowinds tried the fingerprint scanning thing. That almost never worked. I am glad they dropped that...(plus, I never liked putting my hand down on a reader that had been touched by literally hundreds and hundreds of other people...GROSS!)

Now, after near flawless accepting of other parks' passes last summer, Cedar Point is having issues with Platinum Passes from other parks? This is not progress...

On opening day, many charity auction winners were advised their passes were for 2010, as were normal park goers. This, too, is not progress. If someone sold you a 2010 pass, that would seem to indicate the park has a problem.

Heck I have a gold pass and there has been to times it wouldn't scan at Kings Island. I had to go to the GR window and have it scan there and they let me in.

I had to do the same thing Saturday but oddly Sunday it worked fine.