ASA Tour Ramp Construction

BoddaH1994

Well yeah I know it is free but I know you must go to the gate and get a free ticket I believe, and that why I'm wondering if there are any left ?

No tickets are required. The ASA Action Sports events on Saturday and Sunday will be located on International Street for everyone to enjoy. Again, these activities will be FREE with park admission. Hope to see you guys there!

Tickets are required for the Collective Soul/Pop Evil Show. You can pick them up at the park during processing hours and during park operation hours. People have been picking them up since last weekend so it is recommended that you pick them up by at least Friday or Saturday to guarantee admission into the concert. The concert is FREE with park admission and seating is assigned and limited.

Cool. Does this mean there is a strong possibility that someone is going to do a kickflip into the fountain?!

I doubt that. It would be REALLY sweet to see. If only the fountains were deeper...

Who wants to go help me drain the fountains, bring in some heavy equiptment, and make them deeper?

But tickets are required for the concerts, no?

Only if you want to enter Timberwolf and sit down, right?

^I mean to ask that question Sorry. I must say that vert ramp is mighty impressive.

I think it looks pretty wimpy compared to others I've seen.

BTW, isn't there supposed to be motorcross? If so, where will that be located. IDK maybe there isn't.

Alright thanks for the info kinda sucks b.c I can never make it to the park till the weekend and my dad works on Sat so I'm stuck with hoping on getting there early on Sunday and by chance does anyone know where you get them like guest relations or the ticket stalls in front of the park ?

I love the addition of extreme sports. Two of my favorite things to see/do in the same place. Sadly I won't be able to make it. If Bob Burnquist or Sandro Diaz were there I'd try a lot harder though!

Alright thanks for the info kinda sucks b.c I can never make it to the park till the weekend and my dad works on Sat so I'm stuck with hoping on getting there early on Sunday and by chance does anyone know where you get them like guest relations or the ticket stalls in front of the park ?

We got ours at the will call booth. I would think you'll be able to get tickets still on Saturday they just won't be as close as those who got theirs, say, at RWW.

Going through the pictures I am amazed that the entire ramp structure sits on quite a few scissor jacks. Very ingenious and a simple solution to leveling the entire ramp. I just hope those were not acquired from the trunks of cars sitting in the parking lot.