Hurlfest 2009

I have been thinking of heading to KD for a day & a half trip. I just found out about Hurlfest which is something like RWW. Here is the flier for it http://www.aceonline.org/fliers/Hurlfest2009.pdf

I don't see where any coaster club membership is required.

Might be a great time for all of us Platinum holders to see KD.

Click here http://www.kingsdominion.com/shop/shopping...te_partners.cfm and enter HurlFest to take you to ticketing information.

HurlFest yet no ERT on Hurler? Interesting.

Exactly what I was about to post! And no ERT on what is supposed to be the best coaster at KD- Volcano! Honestly the event doesn't sound that great, it's only 1 Hour of ERT with not the best coasters. Why can't it be ERT on Volcano, FoF, Dominator, and Hurler?

I don't see where any coaster club membership is required.

Might be a great time for all of us Platinum holders to see KD.

I'd be very surprised if a coaster club membership wasn't a requirement. The flier is even addressed at the top to "Coaster Enthusiasts".

Yeah, seriously, no Volcano or Hurler? I enjoyed Grizzly too. And how sad is it that they actually have to advertise on the flier that Rebel Yell will be racing? At least it's not in the name like it is in The Racer... And no walkbacks?

This kind of seems like it pales in comparison to RWW.

Exactly what I was about to post! And no ERT on what is supposed to be the best coaster at KD- Volcano! Honestly the event doesn't sound that great, it's only 1 Hour of ERT with not the best coasters. Why can't it be ERT on Volcano, FoF, Dominator, and Hurler?

Well, there is ERT on Dominator from 9-10 am and on FoF from 9:30-10 am.

Hurlfest sounds like a bad idea at a frat party!

I agree Beast1979, RWW was one hell of an event and I'm still grateful!

Come on guys it's just the name for the event the park plans to hold nothing more.

I realize that. It's just a horrible name and I wish, from a marketing standpoint, that they would change it.

I'm not saying anything bad about the park... I am very anxious to go as I've never been. I've read some great TR's and it looks like a really good park!