Which Roller Coaster do you miss the most?

McSalsa

OK, which one do you miss the most? I never rode any of them, and can't now, but I did see King Cobra back when I went in 2000. I'll vote for that one...

PS: You don't need to have rode, but which do you wish was still there now the most.

^The massive pain is one thing, but capacity is the real problem. Mantis at CP only operates 2 trains and they stack every time. It takes way too long to get everyone standing up correctly and then check their restraints.

Tough choice. I'm voting for The Bat even though I never rode it. It was more than groundbreaking it was more like a revolution. The track layout looked awesome and the videos show a lot of swinging.

I almost voted for King Cobra for nastalgia reasons. I always thought it was short and not very exciting but I really miss it. I also never rode it as an adult.

Demon was my first invert and a great memory so it was close.

recaR is the ride I miss the most though.

Considering my love for King Cobra (it's still in my top 10 steel coasters), you may be surprised that I didn't vote for it. I voted for recaR. Why? Because I can ride Shockwave at Kings Dominion or Sky Ride at Canada's Wonderland. I can't ride Rebel Yell, Thunder Road or any other wooden racer in reverse. So therefore, it is a ride experience I can no longer get anywhere and that makes me miss it the most.

I voted King Cobra but agree with Giga - the Backward Racer was a great ride experience that I miss the most (all the more because the ride is still there!)

I voted Backward Racer because as Kifan1980 points out "All the more because the ride is still there!" This can still happen again!

Plus, I loved ridding in the front seat at the back of the train!

Stacking a train refers to leaving a loaded train waiting in the brakes while another train is loaded or unloaded. A new crew or a crew who isn't in the groove will stack trains. It leads to lower capacity and longer wait times.

Maverick was stacking really badly on Monday. They had all 5 trains sitting in the station brakes pretty much constantly. Two in the station and the other three in the pre-station brakes.

Of the three on the list that I've actually ridden, I voted for King Cobra. It was a really fun ride that stood out from the other coasters due to the unique stand-up design.

recaR was fun, but more of a novelty than a unique experience.

Ghoster Coaster was unique, but more enjoyable for the kids than for adults. Sure, I loved cramming myself into that ride simply because I could, but I don't miss it that much.