How busy is it thread

DropZone99

I thought it would be a neat idea to make a thread to post how busy the park is. Today obviously it's extremely busy with the ASA Sports Show going on. I'd say Diamondback has about a 90 Minute Wait.

mehfkhe.jpg

See how huge Dback's line is. And I'm not sure why the photo has alot of whiteness around it.

Busy or not i'm about to head out there >.< I've really got nothing to do around here, so i'm better off wasting time in a massive line for Dback than I am wasting time for nothing here. I'm also going tomorrow and Monday, hopefully the crowds won't be quite as bad :D

the park doesn't look any busier than it was last Saturday.... Hoping things work out that I can go this coming Friday for the first time on a Friday! Usually hafta go on a Saturday. But as usual, I won't be getting there till noon. Could just wait for Saturday to get ERT since this is my Saturday off of work. NAAAA, try it on Friday! :rolleyes:

^ I think its mainly because people ride Diamondback once, usually early. And then decide not to ride it again until later that night. So it leaves like a "gap" if you will.

HTCO, has been around Diamondback to much this season...

• 1 month later...