Coney Island Opening Day

I just got back from a full opening day at Coney Island and it is better then ever! Twister, in my opinion was a major success being faster than the Zoom Flume, having quick drops, and having double tubes.

In addition to Twister being sweet, there were many other changes round the park.

- No roof on Flying Bobs

- New paint job for many of the rides

- Trabant not only got a new paint job but also got Fixed up Neon Lighting. It looks beautiful.

- No National City Kids Town. :(

- Coney Island Mining Company relocated to the shores of lake Como.

- 4 of the original Kids Houses relocated to the shores of lake Como.

- More artwork around the park.

If anyone wants a full review I might post a PTR when/ if my parents let me borrow their camera.

If anyone else went to Coney feel free to post about your experience.

I just got back from Coney from working my late shift.

Im glad Trabant and Round Up recieved new lighting and paint jobs. Looks Great.

I wasnt at the pool today but from what it sounds like is that the Twister had some good reviews from the customers

the Mining company and part of the kids town was relocated to the como shores. The kids town buildings received new paint jobs.

From what I have heard is that the Cover for the Flying Bobs will be back hopefully in June. Dont know why its not on yet though.

Also there are some new Orange Crush and Pepsi vending machines. Most Pepsi signage has been updated with the new logo

Hey, I wasn`t at Coney yet this weekend. I have been stuck in DAAP working on my final design presentation. I finished it tonight around 11 pm, and I don`t present until Wednesday.

Also, I haven`t even been over by Trabant or Round Up this year. All the days that I have worked, I have been over at the Ferris Wheel.

For those who might want to go to Coney tomorrow (May 25th) you can donate three canned goods to the Freestore Foodbank, and get a pool and rides combo ticket for just $14.95. The normal price is $21.95, which equates to a $7 savings, or just over 30% off the regular price!

(And I will likely be working tomorrow, since I finished my presentation).