Sunday May 24 2009 PTR

Kawana

Our main reason for braving the crowds was to see Collective Soul in concert. The show did not disappoint and even though we were there for only 5 hours and only rode the Carousel and SDATHC, I still had a great time. We did watch a little of the skateboarding and the FMX and that was pretty cool. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Skateboarders

DSC_2924.jpg

DSC_2940.jpg

DSC_2944.jpg

FMX

DSC_2965.jpg

DSC_2976.jpg

DSC_2983.jpg

DSC_3001.jpg

Pop Evil

DSC_3031.jpg

DSC_3036.jpg

At the end the lead singer came out into the crowd and performed the last song in the crowd.

DSC_3052.jpg

Collective Soul

DSC_3071.jpg

DSC_3076.jpg

DSC_3095.jpg

DSC_3102.jpg

DSC_3120.jpg

I really enjoyed the day and the concert. Collective Soul was awesome and Ed Roland had tons of energy.

Thanks for reading/looking.

Sorry for the coin slot action there, forgot that shot had that in it. That was right after I had the bright idea to manually focus my camera instead of the camera trying to autofocus on the netting. I R smart.

Kawana - It was good to see you at the park Sunday and after seeing you taking pictures with your camera I was hoping to see some great pictures from you, I must say they look awesome. I'm glad you got your camera to work better for you through the netting. I also took a few pictures at the concert and I thought one you may enjoy seeing that i took is one when Pop Evil lead singer was out in the audience. Miss Rae keep saying "there's that plumber guy".

0_0_0b81c6bccc045cd28ca9bc2556882972_1.j