the beast being "HAUNTED"

Fear the Four

One of my friends was talking to someone who worked at Kings Island back in the mid 90's and he worked the night shift and he said he founded out The Beast was haunted and there was a kid on the tracks who died at Kings Island but i was told he was 13 and he had a mental illness and he climbed the Eiffel Tower and got killed in the elevator cables and they removed those cables and put them on The Beast where you come out of the station.He also said that some one saw it at the bottom of the first hill and once they got there it dissapeared.

Anyone belive this?

Actually your wrong. Tower Johnny was 18 and he was drunk. He feel off the 50ft platform and was struck by the elevators counter weight. They never put the cables by The Beast.

Now in the case of it being haunted, I do believe him. I have had my own experiences on The Beast going through the second tunnel and also on the Eiffel Tower.

One of my friends was talking to someone who worked at Kings Island back in the mid 90's and he worked the night shift and he said he founded out The Beast was haunted and there was a kid on the tracks who died at Kings Island but i was told he was 13 and he had a mental illness and he climbed the Eiffel Tower and got killed in the elevator cables and they removed those cables and put them on The Beast where you come out of the station.He also said that some one saw it at the bottom of the first hill and once they got there it dissapeared.

Anyone belive this?

I have heard something of this sort. It was along the same story, almost. The kids name was Johnny.

Actually your wrong. Tower Johnny was 18 and he was drunk. He feel off the 50ft platform and was struck by the elevators counter weight. They never put the cables by The Beast.

Now in the case of it being haunted, I do believe him. I have had my own experiences on The Beast going through the second tunnel and also on the Eiffel Tower.

Yes, this is what I have heard, the kid was drunk & fell. I knew it had to do with the Eiffel Tower. Heard something about someone seeing a ghost of this kid on top of the tower as they were rounding the corner & something about seeing him back on the track or close to the track way out yonder in the woods on The Beast.

Skaterboy, lets hear of your experience???