What is the best Roller Coaster designer/ simulator game?

KI Kevin

• 4 weeks later...

Roller Coaster Tycoon is the easiest, but NoLimits is the best as far as realism is concerned. Almost any existing, or even former roller coaster can be built in No Limits, and then rode.

I have seen some awesome coasters on youtube made with NoLimits. I also tried the demo and the recreations of rides such as the Crystal Beach Cyclone are amazingly well done.

But I doubt I could ever make a coaster using the program. But you can create one in RCT then import it into No Limits.

Roller Coaster Tycoon is the easiest, but NoLimits is the best as far as realism is concerned. Almost any existing, or even former roller coaster can be built in No Limits, and then rode.

I have seen some awesome coasters on youtube made with NoLimits. I also tried the demo and the recreations of rides such as the Crystal Beach Cyclone are amazingly well done.

But I doubt I could ever make a coaster using the program. But you can create one in RCT then import it into No Limits.

That doesn't work well at all. Its very rought. I play RCT3 more since I like adding more than one ride but as far as quality no limites if by far the best. I still find my self sometimes going old school and playing RCt2.

• 4 weeks later...

It's a website used for downloading and uploading No Limits coasters. Here is one of mine that I posted there before the site was taken down.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Nice man, great coaster! Whenever I try to use the ingame recorder (pressing 0 on the num pad), my frame rate drops exponentially (down to like 5) and it moves extremely slowly. Probably the graphics card on my computer. Not so good. Any advice?

Since Coastersims went bye bye I found Coastercrazy.com and is very much like coastersims. That's where I posted my first coaster, Timberwolf!

Nolimits is the best though, I love being able to download others coasters and learning from them.