Which of these flatrides would you happily ride a giant version of?

McSalsa

I was just thinking and figured this would be a fun topic- since parks have started making giant versions of flatrides, such as Delirium being a giant frisbee and The Crpyt being a giant top spin, what other rides would you like to see giant versions of? I listed 5, but if you have a crazy idea of your own, click other.

As for me, I voted Giant Magic Carpet, mainly because it might actually be feasible...it could even possibly be 300 feet high like Drop Tower! ;)

From what I have seen riding giant vs. regular versions of flat rides, the only one I would have a great interest in would a giant slide, like the one Kings Island used to have, but about four times taller! Now that would be fun...but I can only see one being built these days with an elevator....

Oh, one more thing, Photos of normal-sized versions of said flatride, if you say "other", are very welcome here. ;)

Here is a regular magic carpet:

asa1001nachts2.jpg

Have you seen the Giant ones that also have a standup section? It's just a big cage, no seat belts, no seats, you can freely walk around in them.

Here is a regular magic carpet:

Have you seen the Giant ones that also have a standup section? It's just a big cage, no seat belts, no seats, you can freely walk around in them.

Wait, they already have those!?!? :lol: !