What was Enchanted Voyage like?

GreenGhost2003

I GUESS IT was like the smurf ride would be my greatest guess i dont really know i would like to see pictures of it too and...i wanna see Pictures of The old HBL ya know from 1972-1994 man i would like to see Pictures of that!if anyone could help that would be great!

Been a few years back, though I do remember riding it. It was totally enclosed in a building, you rode in a boat with maybe 6 or so people, you passed scenery on both sides, such as smurfs in different seasons, one favorite I remember was smurfs ice skating, the snow and ice was really sparkley and looked so real. Had really loud "smurf" music throughout the ride. I particularly remember Gargamels voice over any others. Was really nice to ride when it was hot out because it seemed like it was air-conditioned, it may not of been, probably because of the water and was so dark inside. Whenever we went it was like one of those "must rides" which later became another favorite when it became Phantom Theatre.

There were actually 2 different Enchanted Voyages that were in that building, First there was teh Enchanted Voyage that was there in 1970's, than there was teh Smurf's Enchanted Voyage taht was there in the mid 80's to 1992. The smurfs voyage was where you went through the course in a boat and went through vasrious scenes and such.

As someone said there were two versions...Originally on "The Enchanted Voyage", you rode around in boats through different scenes featuring the various HB characters. This was then changed to "The Enchanted Voyage Featuring The Smurfs"...same basic concept except it was themed to the Smurfs...I don't remember the original...but after working Enchanted Theatre (which took the place of the Enchanted Voyage - along with Phantom Theater) for so many years, I learned the history after so many people kept asking for the Smurf ride (even though it was long gone)....Hope that helps!

Actually it's only partly the same building. The Smurf ride extended back to where the Enchanted Theater and Taxi Jam are now. There was a building that extended all the way there. Paramount took out the Smurf ride, put in the Phantom Theater and the Scooby Zoom(Top Cat) where part of the buidling was. PKI has had 4 rides themed to Scooby Doo: The Scooby Doo(Beastie), Scooby Zoom(Taxi Jam), Scooby's Ghoster Coaster, and of couse Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle.