Best Cedar Fair Park

KI Kevin

I voted for the one I thought was best on that list...and I have been to all of them...

Do you travel around to amusement parks a lot?

Sometimes. Being old helps, too...

Lucky. My parents do not admire rollercoasters and thrill rides as my friends and I do. Shame.

This is just a stab in the dark Terpy, but those who voted for GL:WWK might have been referring to Geauga Lake pre-Sep 2007. Now, if that choice had been given, you and I both know well what park I would have chosen. However, with that NOT being the case, I am the one vote (so far) for Worlds of Fun.

I don't think they have a best park. Most of them have both postive and negavites. Cedar Point has the coasters but most of them I find aren't as fun as they look. They also have the lake. Kings Island has prob. one of the better waterparks along with a great mix of rides for the family. KD has a mix of various rides and a great deal of trees.

this was tough, overall park i had to pick knotts, yes Kings Island has so many plus;s but this was tough....I mean we could go into a lot of polls comparing, the Cedar Fair parks:

Best shade: Kings Dominion:

Most Coasters: Cedar Point;

Best funnel cake hands down Knotts berry:

Best log Flume: Knotts berry farm:

Best wooden coaster: Beast;

tallest fastest coaster: Cedar Point:

Best combo park's water park: Kings Island:

Best View of a park: Cedar Point:

this original poll was too hard to vote but Knots if it had The Beast: wow:!!! that would be cool:

but

all Cedar Fair parks have plus minus's: for sure;

lets not forget best kids land,,,Kings Island:

however i do feel Cedar Point should win for most kids land and best ever kids restraunts, snoopy cafe Its a nice sit down a/c kind of fun place where the adult menu is like most places kids menu:

Well we'll see if Kings Island keeps up with Marty 's party land next year!! ha ah

Null vote. I would have voted, but:

1. I've only been to KI and CP, so it's not fair for me to vote.

2. CP wins over KI for me because I have noticed that CP has been strictly enforcing park rules. They are really cracking down on line jumpers, and bringing rides to a halt when they see someone with a camera. It made my experience as a guest very worthwhile to see this.

As far as Cedar Point's coasters not being as fun as they look.. that's hilarious.

WEll I think that MF is the most over rated coaster. It has a good 1st drop thats it. Top Thrill is too short to enjoy. Mantis and Mean Streak are painfull. Wicked Twister is fun but gets old after about 5 or 6 rides. Power Tower is meh. Raptor, Maggie, and Maverick are really the only coasters there that are worth wihile.

WEll I think that MF is the most over rated coaster. It has a good 1st drop thats it. Top Thrill is too short to enjoy. Mantis and Mean Streak are painfull. Wicked Twister is fun but gets old after about 5 or 6 rides. Power Tower is meh. Raptor, Maggie, and Maverick are really the only coasters there that are worth wihile.

You only named 8 of their 17 coasters and 1 of their 58 other rides. :lol: It kind of strikes me as unfair that you only rode a small fraction of the rides and coasters, and your mind is made up about the park.

have to agree with gigacoaster. I wasn't even tall enough for raptor or mantis when I went, and Maverick wasn't open yet. And I thought MF and TTD were amazing. Great park.