Have You Ever Noticed?

SamDiZZLe3361

How the worst days at King's island (as far as crowds, weather etc.) can be the funnest trips you've ever had?

I went to the park yesterday (May 25th) as the weather hit, and waited in line for Diamondback for 2 hours in the pouring rain until the ride began operation again. I got to meet a lot of cool as well as some amazing park employees who were teasing us by not letting us under the station shelter.

They also taught us a lot about how everything operates at the park, and were telling us funny stories and joking around with us.

At one point they even had a set-up where they pretended to answer the phone and start the ride.

They also made jokes about how Drop Tower could operate during inclimate weather but not italian job.. hahaha

All-in-all If I had to do it again, I would, It was the funnest time standing in line, and definantly better than standing in line on a sunny 80 degree summer afternoon.

Andrew Jackson and Matt (I don't know your last name) You guys rock...

The most fun I've ever had at Kings Island was this past Friday, May 22.

I hit up all of the roller coasters that I've never been on before (Vortex, SoB, FoF, and Diamondback)

Until then, my tallest coaster was The Beast.

I even rode with a nice gentleman on The Beast. A member of ACE, he's already ridden Diamondback almost 125 times and is shooting for 500 this season.

I absolutely dislike waiting in long lines so for years I avoided Amusement parks during special events until several years back my wife strongly urged me to go over a holiday when Kings Island was offering some special activities. Well we had a blast and I realized the extra activities were worth going to by themselves even if we did not ride on any rides. Just like this past weekend my family had a blast made some new fun memories and now I keep hearing how busy Kings Island was but they never seemed to be where we were.