What would you do if...

McSalsa

-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

-add a new movie in the 4D theater

-maybe a couple more flat rides

-new intamin or B&M hypercoaster or launch

-maybe a new record breaking tall coaster

of course I wouldnt do all of these things, they are just ideas.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

Umm...we already have one of those. It's called Diamondback. Having 2 B&M Hypercoasters would be a waste of money, unless you build it right next to DB using a similar layout and make it like Racer...

OK, here's an idea: you are given $100,000,000 to spend on the park. What do you do? Nothing is off limits, so if you wish to remove or modify rides, add new rides, expand or add new areas, fix up the park, etc. But you cannot spend over $100M. Since Diamondback cost $22M to build, I assume $100M is plenty to do quite a lot.

Have Fun.

i would buy a coaster like kingda ka that is faster longer and taller. i would buy a coaster giga coaster better than Millennium force . i would nuke the crypt just kidding tear it down also blacklot stunt coaster. i would make an b and m invert. make another floorless coaster like superman ultimate flight last if i had some more money make add a coaster to The Beast series. also fix soon of beast and smooth it out and put the loop back in there. add little inovations around the park. add a series to Delirium but this one goes all the way around and make everyday the park closes at 12:00

Cedar Fair did; it's at (partially) Kings Dominion.

-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

Umm...we already have one of those. It's called Diamondback. Having 2 B&M Hypercoasters would be a waste of money, unless you build it right next to DB using a similar layout and make it like Racer...

haha i know. i just figured, i've got the money, why not?.....actually that would be pretty sweet! racing hyper coasters....that would be awesome!

-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

So your saying we can't have 2two B&M hypers if they are not racing? What if one had a loop, or if one was a flyer?

• 1 month later...

I would put a 120mph coaster in x base. Not as tall as TTD but maby 230ft, but have a loop at the top. Gain some speed at the end, and then hve it make a wierd noise. Boom sparks everywhere! than water flies everywhere. Sirens going off. est. 20million

Then I will put water ziplines, diving boards and a pool about half the size of the big one, but some parts are up to 12ft. est 16million this will include 1 new store and a Billibong's surf House (food snacks ect.) and THE TRENCH a 200ft water slide and addional

I would invest 30M in much more energy smart power system.

Turn the Kings Island Story plane in to a great timelike with real artifacts. est 4 million

I they have to tear down SOB then save the 30m left for a coaster named THE Son of Beast FOREVER

A double SOB that races. On a 4/5 scale

-Knock Down Crypt. Start a whole new area.

-In that area, 2 new flat rides, A Swing and a larg Ferris Wheel. And a new kind of coaster over 500ft. (not just a launch and return coaster)

-knock down FLight Deck, and use the same station, but build a inverted coaster cimilar to raptor and theme in creativly.

• 2 weeks later...
-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

So your saying we can't have 2two B&M hypers if they are not racing? What if one had a loop, or if one was a flyer?

That would be OK, but a B&M "Hyper Looper" would render Vortex useless though...and a 200+ foot flying coaster...hmm...I am getting some ideas...

A B&M Hyper Invert!

BWA HA HA HA HA!!! ;)

-knock down the crypt

-add a B&M invert

That would be OK, but a B&M "Hyper Looper" would render Vortex useless though...and a 200+ foot flying coaster...hmm...I am getting some ideas...

A B&M Hyper Invert!

BWA HA HA HA HA!!! ;)

Just remembered, I have ridden a B&M Hyper Invert in No Limits called "The Bat Returns". It stands a whopping 270 feet tall, has 6 inversions, and is just awesome.

Link to page:

http://www.coastercrazy.com/track_exchange...il.asp?tid=7664

You will need to join the page to download it. Now, how to convince B&M to build it...hmm...

Lemme see...

1. I would add one or two German- themed shows in Festhaus, a broadway- style show, and bring back Salt Water Circus.

2. Replace Action Theater with a new castle- themed area, including...

a. Large castle containing a comedic dark ride

b. Log flume deep in the woods behind the castle

c. Wild mouse roller coaster

d. New show that takes people from the audience to join in

e. Launched coaster that is also castle- themed

f. GIANT Ferris Wheel

g. Antique Cars

3. Fix the Festhaus Clock and bring bagpipes and german food back to Octoberfest.

4. Add a large assortment of classic rides on the Mall (Whip, Giant Slide, Eyerly stuff, Tilt- a- Whirl, Bayern Kurve etc.)

5. Repaint Top Gun and retheme all the rides that don't really fit in their certain themed sections... *Crypt* *Cough Cough*

Edit- 6. Put the rest in Cedar Fair savings, for a rainy day.

1)fix cprypt

2)take out flight deck, add a LIM launch coaster

3)repaint action theater plus add new movies, fix all broken seats, etc.

4)make the ending of Adventure Express good, not just "here we gooo! awhhhh :angry: "

5)use rest of money on Halloween Haunt haunt's

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First I would remove Son of Beast and Flight Deck and add a B&M Invert and a GCI Wooden Coaster.

Next I would improve the life of The Racer and The Beast, making them last longer.

Next I would work on maintaining and preserving Coney Mall. Paint the classic flats, buildings, and improve maintenance.

I would hold the rest back for repairs and a bigger project for the future.

I don't know if I went over the limit, but I tried. I tried to keep ideas as realistic as possible, and not just immediately ask for 3 Top Thrill Dragsters.

Guest TombraiderTy
2. Replace Action Theater with a new castle- themed area, including...

a. Large castle containing a comedic dark ride

b. Log flume deep in the woods behind the castle

c. Wild mouse roller coaster

d. New show that takes people from the audience to join in

e. Launched coaster that is also castle- themed

f. GIANT Ferris Wheel

g. Antique Cars

You do know that The Beast is only a couple hundred feet behind Action Theater? You probably would have enough room to add all that in the area between, behind, and around The Racer, but it'd be a tight-squeeze and the victim of too-little-space and too-many-guests.

Not necessarily using the $100-million here, but a few small things I really think Kings Island should work on:

-Bringing some life to the former Paramount Story. It's pathetic that the water-features were off all of 2009, leaving the small pool to end-up looking (and smelling) like a sewer.

-Repainting Racer- compare the coaster in 1972 to today. It's not currently in horrible condition by any means, but returning the patriotic paint-job would add some nice beauty to Coney Mall. I'd also love to see the track's entire layout receive a string of lights, similar to what's found on Wildcat, Lightning Racer, and Comet at Hersheypark.

-The floral clock, date, Boomerang Bay, and Living Liberty Bell are all beautiful, as is the landscaping through-out the rest of the park, but some topiaries would look nice. Perhaps we'll see a Snoopy one next year? A floral "Kings Island" would also fit nice somewhere.

-The new Vekoma restraints supposedly work miracles for the coasters they're added too. Invertigo please? :rolleyes:

-I enjoyed seeing more atmopshere entertainment through-out the park this year- I saw stilt walkers, a magician, a juggler, and more. Adding more in 2010 would be great (cough-Clown-Band-cough)

Just a few different things, all small-scale with positive results.

I had no idea how close The Beast and Action theater are... But still, no matter how inaccurate these maps are, The Cedar Point style would be horrific...

Edit- (A response to Tyler Rider)

It may be a great ride, but maintenance costs are bad, and it is extremely unreliable.

Ok, I was not really sure what he ment by that. I could of been because of popularity, or because of what you said. Does Kingda Ka have the same problems?

Guest rcfreak339

^Yes it does. It's hard to maintain and is REALLY unreliable. Dick has already stated that TTD was the worst mistake his ever made, KI needs to stay away from those big 400 foot 100mph monsters for now.

• 4 weeks later...