Diamondback Opening Day Video TR

RexandtheBeast.com

Hey guys, sorry this is so delayed, but The Beast and I have been dealing with a lot of stuff in our lives the last couple of months. But our video of opening day and the charity auction for Diamondback is finally up at Rex and The Beast's Videos. Let us know what you think and we will talk to you soon.

That was a highly entertaining video! :lol: I especially love the ending. And Jackson's random "Best coaster ever!"

When we come back, we will do a full KI video rather than this short D-Back one! Rex enjoyed getting to ride D-Back at the charity auction with you and the other KIC fans. We will have a podcast up on opening day in the next 24 hours or so, so check that out too!

Awesome video guys! I am with Kat on this one, I loved the ending and I knew seeing Jackson in that video that he was planning to do something to somehow get on camera and say something like that. Very great video and looking forward to seeing more in the future.

I just remembered, I actually knew a couple of the girls you talked to towards the beginning of the video as I also live in Goshen myself. I never thought I would see anybody else from Goshen on any kind of video involving Kings Island or Diamondback but I though it was pretty cool to see them in the video.

Great video Rex and as others have said nice ending to it, it took me by surprise but who knows someday soon you'll be on that over the top coaster with Mini Rex. Look forward to your podcast and future visit to Kings Island.

Thanks for the TR. I also enjoyed the ending. I laughed pretty hard when you panned over to Little B's Coaster.

Yeah, I was expecting Drop Tower or Skyflyer or something, lol. I especially liked the comment about a child landing over by Chick-Fil-A. That made me chuckle.

Very sweet, and Jackson almost made me spit out my coffee this morning when i was watching this!

What you can't see (that I could when Rex was shooting this) is that Jackson was standing just to my left the entire time and practically dancing up and down waiting for his chance to do that! :lol: