Best Inversion Ever at KI

McSalsa

What should be another interesting poll, which Kings Island coaster has your favorite inversion? For newbies who do not know, an inversion is anything that goes upside down, aka a loop or corkscrew. This IS NOT A BEST COASTER WITH AN INVERSION POLL. This is strictly among which coaster had the best one/s...ala, if you think SOB sucked but still had the best inversion, vote for it. Just an example.

I have never rode Invertigo, King Cobra, Demon, Firehawk, or SOB w/loop so I had to choose between Vortex and Flight of Fear. I voted FOF because I loved the final corkscrew in that ride, and how the ride seemed to be over and then WHAM! :lol: All in total darkness...

Thanks! Comments welcome.

This one's hard for me but I went with SOB's loop. A close second would be Flight of Fear's final corkscrew, followed by King Cobra's loop.

I went with SOB's loop as well that just seemed so incredible and the height of it was outstanding, at least from my perspective it was. I still have a picture of it from the Eiffel Tower, that was kind of massive IMO.

^ That's a great stroy.

This one is tough. Firehawk's loop is great. Vortex's cobra roll is/was pretty innovative and still fun. I went with the first half of FOF's cobra roll though. It's just a fun twist on a familiar element. After the launch and the long tunnel, you rocket upward then turn... I still get a bit disoriented. It's great. I also love that corkscrew at the end.

^Vortex doesn't have a cobra roll. Rather, a pretzel loop.

This was a tough call. For me it's either FoF's corkscrew, because that caught me completely off guard the first time I rode it and I absolutely love it to this day, or KC's loop. I ended up going with King Cobra just because I want it back. :P

^Vortex doesn't have a cobra roll. Rather, a pretzel loop.

This was a tough call. For me it's either FoF's corkscrew, because that caught me completely off guard the first time I rode it and I absolutely love it to this day, or KC's loop. I ended up going with King Cobra just because I want it back. :P

Vortex doesn't have a pretzel loop either... It has two loops, Double Corkscrew, and a Batwing/Boomerang.

The only loops I have experienced are Vortex's, King Cobras's - 1x and I do not remember it well, and the Screamon Demon's. I voted for the Demon's because 1) it was my first, and 2) My memory of it is of a massive loop that was really intense.