Best Inversion Ever at KI

McSalsa

^Vortex doesn't have a cobra roll. Rather, a pretzel loop.

This was a tough call. For me it's either FoF's corkscrew, because that caught me completely off guard the first time I rode it and I absolutely love it to this day, or KC's loop. I ended up going with King Cobra just because I want it back. :P

Vortex doesn't have a pretzel loop either... It has two loops, Double Corkscrew, and a Batwing/Boomerang.

Whoops. They used to refer to the Batwing as a pretzel loop due to its resemblance from a side view. I guess that died quickly when flying coasters came about and there was a better use for that term.

In my opinion, Firehawk has got the best inversion in it's Vertical Loop. If you are with a friend I suggest that you split up and one get in the very front and one in the very back and when you go through the loop look up and there you will see your friend. Plus the forces you experience going through the loop are one of a kind.

Loop on SoB was amazing. The entire ride is so fast, violent and loud; then you hit the loop and it is completely smooth and fast a moment of pure grace. The loop was the Ying to SoB's Yang or something like that. Just an amazing element that made SoB such a unique coaster, now it is more eunuch than unique.

So, it would seem that this awesome loop is the reason Firehawk has such long lines...

...or it is just that bad on capacity. :angry:

the second one. and you havent ridden Firehawk or Invertigo? You should definitely ride Firehawk. It's fun. However, I don't really find Invertigo to be that fun. It's actually kinda lame since it's over so quick. And yes I do like Drop Tower, but that's a different story.