For those of you who have asked, you now recieve

Return_of_Yogi

Yogi -

Are all of those pix of PKI characters? First off, they all look brand new (i.e. Dino and Scooby). Also, when did PKI start having Dastardly and Muttley....Shaggy is a costume? I thought it would be like with the show - just a person dressed like him....One other thing...is it any easier to see out of the new Scooby? - I know the old ones were kinda rough to see out of...

Yeah....I was wondering the same thing about those pics. I knew those weren't our characters. Yes Shaggy and Velma are still live characters, they have a meet and greet area with Scooby and the mystery machine right in front of the old Enchanted Theater enterance arch.

WOW i love those pictures.. i like the one of DINO....but Patrick Star looks so Cool!....whats up with the Shaggy costume? i like that better than having a Person actin like shaggy i dont mean to be rude but the shaggy's they have had in the past havent looked like shaggy...the one as Shaggy this year looks like him! smile.gif

your crazy.........The best shaggy is no longer shaggy........sad.gif..........still in the park.............he did media day and now hes gone to move on.....to a land called neodolekcin.

Who's the "best" Shaggy? I have someone in mind - same person as you? Skittles anyone?! tongue.gif

That has got to be the second greatest costume I have ever seen at PKI, My favorite is still Jabberjaw. I think that the Patrick costume is preatty acurate but not perfect. One question for the Entertainers, is this the first year for having entertainers at the enterance in the morning, I don't ever remember seeing them there that early. Also when you work in the costume is the worker following you around also a costume entertainer? Just woondering, thanks for the nice picture. ph34r.gif

Hmmm.....JabberJaw...i miss that Show...does anyone have a Picture of the Jabberjaw Character that was at PKI? didnt PKI have a ride for kids called Jabberjaw's Tubes?I always try to get Jabberjaw to sit on when i gotta ride the HB carousel w/ my baby brother i try to get jabberjaw or Scooby-doo(WHICH IS VERY HARD TO DO TRYING TO GET SCOOBY)....how long has that Carousel been there? that thing was there when i was little!iam glad it's still there ...Besides that i agree with coasteguy107 Jabberjaw is my fav along with Scooby and Yogi bear,Astro,George jetson and cant forget Fred,Dino,Barney,Muttley...yeah i like seeing the characters there in the morning it makes the day off to great start for the kids to see there fav character as soon as they get in the park!

Edited by GreenGhost2003

I do miss the old costumes but I understand why they are or have left us. Times change, I grew up with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tail Spin, and the 80's Jetsons (Quick question what was the name of the white creature with spring legs). I remember going to, then KI and seeing them around HB land. If you ask a kid now who Cobra Commander or ever Nickelodian's Inside out boy is they wouldn't know, but they do know the charecters they see like Donnie, Chuckie, and Arnold. Just think about this, we have seen our idols come and go and so will our children, they'll be talking to each other about how much they miss seeing Dora or Jimmy Neutron at the park. ph34r.gif

Yeah i hate seeing my favorite Characters leave but hey GreenGhost Just go to Six Flags...they have Yogi,Dino,Fred,Barney,Astro,George Jetson,Boo-Boo Bear,I dont know if JabberJaw is there but iam pretty sure Hong Kong Phooey is there keep in mind the HB characters are only at Certain SIX Flags parks the ones that have Camp CartoonNetworks..The Classic's arent Dead Cartoon Network is keeping them alive and making them Popular with Kids once again....and i want to say on the last day of the 2002 season i heard a little 2 year old boy Scream for Yogi Bear and Fred Flintstone!....Patrick Star looks so awsome ...doesnt it get Extreamly hot in there? biggrin.gifsmile.gif

GreenGhost, AZ kinda Guy is right Boo-Boo's Baggage Claim is JabberJaw's Tubes...i have no idea when they changed the name...But there is a Lost Episode of The New Scooby-Doo Movies(1970's Shows of the new Scooby movies) when Mystery Inc. Meets JabberJaw and Friends. JabberJaw was Very Popular back in the Late 70's thats when the Park had him as a Walk Around Character and had Rides themed to him...If anyone has Pictures of the Old JabberJaw WalkAround Character or the Old jabberjaw ride please Post it would be greatly apprecited!