If You Could Own One PKI Ride What Would It Be?

Stitch

Let's try to keep this topic nice and simple and not let animosity run wild or let reality affect your post. The one ride that I would love to own from PKI would be King Cobra by far. I loved that ride so much, I loved the way it sounded all ricky running down the track, the grease/oil/diesel smell it had and the unique color scheme. I could ride KC for hours on end I don't think that I would ever get tired of the air time, positive g's in the loop and highly banked helix, and my personal favorite part of King Cobra ... the trick track. ph34r.gif

I'd take Face/Off. Not because I liked the ride, because I don't like it all that much. All I hear at school is how awesome the ride is and that it's the best ride in the park. It'd be a big big money maker in my backyard, and it being compact is a plus!

Flight of Fear AND Phantom Theater......

I would purchase both because they are indoor rides. Hence, rain, sleet, snow, or wind........I can enjoy a roller coaster whenever I want. And PT because I miss it and it is also a weather proof ride.

For me, and this is without reservation, it would be The Flying Eagles. I've been enjoying everything the park has to offer since the early-mid 70's, but I never tried the Eagles until the middle of last season. Once I got my first "snap", I was totally addicted!

I know this ride is old, and had a "kiddie-ride" perception, but this ride can be as wild as anything in the park.

If you haven't tried this ride....really tried it, ride it until you are able to get a few snaps, and you'll see what I mean.

I love pretty much every ride at PKI, and I'm one of those that has been fortunate enough to sample rides and parks from all over the country. We're all fans here, of course; but I think a lot of people in this area take this park for granted.

Jim Moreland

Oh yeah I forgot to put this in my first post, I would also love to have Delirium in my backyard, wake up look out of my window and see the massive arm swing by hearing the screams of my friends. I would also put on lights like Psyclone's to where everyone near by could see it swinging at night! ph34r.gif

Son of Beast!i would love to wake-up in the morning and stare at it then ride it all day....i would like to have Scooby Doo and the Haunted Castle as well the haunted castle is the best ride that they have put in that building from my point of view!since some people are puttin Rides that are no-more in the park that they would like to have i kinda would like to have the Smurfs Ride! cool.gif

I would have to say Face/Off , Drop Zone, or our newest Delirium! I really enjoy all three of those, but if it would be a roller coaster it would be Face/Off becuase I think it is fun watching other faces on that ride!!! Funny, It is was a thrill ride it would have to be Drop Zone, I love the height! If the ride had to be a Delrium, there is a cool rush when you are looking striaght down at the ground or looking up at the sky all on one ride!! Those are my choices , what are yours? biggrin.gif

Wow, everyone loves FoF! I just can't like it that much. The VIPs seemed to love it when they were there, and Jeff even rode it and had a blast. I just can't like it...

So, in that case, what would I like? Drop Zone first and formost... the funny thing is that I hate hieghts, but it's not too bad once you get up there. Another ride would probably be Beast. Log Flume would be up there was well, but I would have to get rid of the Thornberry's theme to it.

Drop Zone, hands down for me. I love that ride. I would own it just for how high it is. I would go to the top and put a huge flag on the pole on top with my picture!!! haha. Plus if anybody would get lost getting to my house, i would say just look for the 315 ft rainbow colored stunt tower in my backyard!! biggrin.gif

There's a Bunch of rides i would like to own like Runaway Reptar,Scooby's Ghoster Coaster,Wild ThornBerrys River Adventure,SDATHC,Yogi's Sky Tours,Jetson's JetOrbiters,The HB Carousel,The Racer,Flintstones BumpersAnd last but not least The Beast!!! iam not picky i like kiddie rides and Adult size COASTERS!

• 9 years later...

^They are the exact same slides. Omit faded paint.

I'll take The Crypt for 5,000.

The original slide was newer, and themed better, also the board panneling actually looked great! Also this is a PKI ride list, not a CF ride list.

How? Its simply

1 colors that fitted the theme, which it does not today.

2 Coolangatta is a place at Australia

Also for the second rant, I answered the question correctly, the BB style slide which was installed during that winter, which a slide is considered to be an attraction by many.