A boat is the woods?

IndyGuy4KI

"If you have to ask, you can't afford it!"

Which is precisely why I intend to make my own. ;)

Sounds like a perfectly great idea to me.

I've always wanted to make the basic outline of a car from The Beast or something into the coolest bed frame ever.

I've always wanted to make the basic outline of a car from The Beast or something into the coolest bed frame ever.

Mine will have to withstand a little more force than the above, and definitely have good upstop wheels.

Mine will have to withstand a little more force than the above, and definitely have good upstop wheels.

I will put the trims on order for you! :lol:

I could not resist!

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Terpy, who'd make some comment about the forces experienced by a bed, but is mindful of the restraints that exist, so to speak

Well, it technically is no longer a MCBR, as it is not a block brake. It is now used as simply a trim brake with magnetic trims (which are not adjustable unless some of the permanent magnets are removed. Back when they had the skim brakes, that brake shed was in fact used as a block brake section. Under the new braking system, the train must clear lift two, before the next train can leave lift one. Under the old system, the train just had to clear the brake shed before the train left lift one, I believe.

The old skid brakes could be adjusted in real time? I didn't realize there was any other adjustment mechanism other than the weight and pulley system similar to that (formerly) on the first drop.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Terpy, who'd make some comment about the forces experienced by a bed, but is mindful of the restraints that exist, so to speak

ROFLMFAO!!!! Terpy!!! I had to wait for my keyboard to dry out from the water i spit all over it before i could type this :P

(but you took the words practically out of my mouth) ;)