Face/Off On-Ride Photo

gabelogan99

Someone back me up on this one: Face/Off does not have an on-ride photo. Or does it? I can't remember as I have not rode it very many times. If it doesn't, which I don't believe it does, does anyone think it ever will? Let me know what you think.

You are correct....It does not have on-ride photos...at least not to my knowledge...I haven't ridden this year....I could see them being added though - on the 'big drops' - get half of the people one direction, the other half on the way back...

I asked the greeter at FOF opening day how come they took the ORP out on FOF.She said it cost more to operate then what they made on the photos since a majority of the photos were bad pictures that nobody wanted.Im guessing the same thing on face/Off.I personally think that the place they desided to put that (After the loop)wasnt a very good spot.My face was always messed up.I could be wrong though

I appreciate the info, guys. I wanted to know because it was one of my questions on my quiz about PKI, in creation at funtrivia.com. I'm gonna change the question, in light of what I'm hearing. Anyway, when the quiz is completed and online, I'll notify everyone. Be looking for that sometime this weekend and test your PKI knowledge. Thanks again.